• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Crystalrainbow

Thanks girls for your support......
me :) banded feb last year..... not exact figures but 9 stone gone since band 11 1/2 total.....band still empty LOL following the rules has gotten me here......

Ditto as above anyone new here with questions to ask, go ahead....we are here to support each other x x x x

lets keep this thread alive girls x x x

Sarah101

I like this thread - full of positivity and optimism.

Sarah101

Thanks you crystal rainbow. I have a questions for you? How have you managed to not have a fill with your band? You are doing ao well and I would love to know how you have done it?

Crystalrainbow

I followed the rules.... I was so scared to hurt my band to start, it just continued.....every month for the first 6 months I would go to the hospital and the nurse would say 'no fill' I have to say I had mine fitted on the NHS there agenda is not to fill regardless..... if I was loosing they were happy and its just been that way..... at 16 months out I have hit a stall, but hospital say now 'were not tinkering' lol I have done over and above what was expected of me (-50% of excess weight) so they are more than happy .... recently I have allowed myself to become complacent and I have had no loss in months ....gains yes, but am back on track now (I hope) joined slimming world last week and -5 1/2 tonight so target here I come :)

Just added you to my friend list, go check out my photos x x x x

Band dreams really do come true if you work hard, follow the rules ....in fact it can be done without !!! RULES RULES RULES get sloppy and your band wont work :) Reach for the stars hunni :) life does and will become a beautiful better place x x x x

Sarah101

I followed the rules.... I was so scared to hurt my band to start, it just continued.....every month for the first 6 months I would go to the hospital and the nurse would say 'no fill' I have to say I had mine fitted on the NHS there agenda is not to fill regardless..... if I was loosing they were happy and its just been that way..... at 16 months out I have hit a stall, but hospital say now 'were not tinkering' lol I have done over and above what was expected of me (-50% of excess weight) so they are more than happy .... recently I have allowed myself to become complacent and I have had no loss in months ....gains yes, but am back on track now (I hope) joined slimming world last week and -5 1/2 tonight so target here I come :) Just added you to my friend list, go check out my photos x x x x Band dreams really do come true if you work hard, follow the rules ....in fact it can be done without !!! RULES RULES RULES get sloppy and your band wont work :) Reach for the stars hunni :) life does and will become a beautiful better place x x x x

Thank sweetheart - you are such an inspiration xxx

Crystalrainbow

I think we all take inspiration from everyone around here :) including me lol loads of amazing banders on here...I just followed in their footsteps ....as you are now....and soooooon my lovely you will be someone's inspiration :) x x x x x

Crystalrainbow

Thanks girls.....

Morning beautiful banders old and new :)

A bad choice does not mean you failed....
A bad day does not mean you failed......
You never run out of chances to start again......

GOOD MORNING!!! Today is a new day !!!!

words from my SW newsletter, thought it very appropriate x x x x

Sarah101

I was lying in bed yesterday morning thinking it will be so good not to have to diet any more, but realised this morning that I'm still going to needing follow a diet of some sort and to use the band to help me with that. I don't particularly want to spend a fortune on the band and then a fortune on diets..... However I don't want to be overweight anymore. It's good to know what to expect rather than be disappointed after the op.

That's thanks to you guys. I'm so glad I found this site :)