• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My band Xrays - shows band,barium & wind - changed pics for newbies xx

wow thats so cool would love one of mine...the horror of seeing all my fat inside would buck me up im sure :D

Hi, that x-ray is really interesting. When did you have it done? I had my surgery on the 3rd April and I am not having an x-ray until next Wed 29th April. They think my band may have slipped already as I have been sick ever since had the op, but have been a lot better last night and today so hopefully it hasn't! I don't know what I will do as they said I would have to pay for revision surgery and I can't afford it. Anyway it is really interesting, how come the wind is still there after this long? I have stopped taking Windeze as I thought the wind had gone, I had wind before the op and it now seems about the same as before op.

Anyway, I will stop rambling now, I am a secretary and have trouble stopping talking when I can talk with my fingers!!! Hope your wind pain has gone now

Take Care Mel X

My xray was done in the morning at 9am following the surgery the evening before at 7pm...
They gave me a barium test (Professor Hakim does this for all his WLS patients) in the morning to test that I would be able to consume fluids without a problem and to double check everything is in the correct place and working well......I thought this was common?

Thats also the reason the wind is there in the shoulder especially tho they said it can take a few weeks for the wind trapped in the body tissues to dissipate.

Walsall Manor patients have the barium test 2 days post-op. I saw my innards on the machine. Fascinating!

Hi, that x-ray is really interesting. When did you have it done? I had my surgery on the 3rd April and I am not having an x-ray until next Wed 29th April. They think my band may have slipped already as I have been sick ever since had the op, but have been a lot better last night and today so hopefully it hasn't! I don't know what I will do as they said I would have to pay for revision surgery and I can't afford it.
Anyway, I will stop rambling now, I am a secretary and have trouble stopping talking when I can talk with my fingers!!! Hope your wind pain has gone now

Take Care Mel X

alot of people are sick alot after banding as people are not used to the band, that doesnt necaserilly mean the band has slipped, if it has tho and you were only banded on april 3rd then most private ops are covered for at least 30 days, get it checked out and find out where you stand asap.

bumping to make sure Melissa sees Lizs comments:D

Bumping for Duchess xx

thanks...now you know me from the inside out lol

bumping for wobbles xxxx

See what I mean about how deep inside you the band is babe?

Take care xx

bumping for tinky winky and add a pic of my port wound, shows the lack of external stiches and the steri strip/ butterflies that held it all safe and closed.
17112-albums1178-picture6784.jpg

bumping again xx

Back