• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bat wings hurt

flowerofshona

Does anyone else find their bat wings get pinched and hurt ? Mine are getting very sore and even though i moisturise them its not helping, any ideas ????

Mine do Flower. I often wake myself in the night by giving my self a bat wing Chinese Burn as I turn over. Not nice
xx

Yep! that's the feeling, trying all sorts to tone them up !!

Lose skin at the back of the arms :)

Sometimes known as bingo wings in the North East ;)

You can try and tone as much as you like that is one set of saggy skin that will not improve very much, something we have to learn to live with. I know I have tried, thye do tell you that though at the seminar when you firts start out on your journey, surgery is the only thing but who can afford that its cosmetic and will not be paid for on NHS. My stomach isn't looking too bad as exercise has always been something I did no matter how big I was, but I know at some point it will be bad and if i want anyhting doing with the skin it will have to be paid for by me, which is not an option so I will just have to put up with it. xx

£3500 per arm is the only thing that will solve that problem. Why they price per arm is beyond me !!
I reckon a lotto win of about 35,000 will put me right :)

Yep i know i will need to get them done at some stage, just wondered if anyone had any tips for stopping the soreness :(

have you tried putting sudocrem on them before bed??i use this stuff for everything lol xx

If I put bio oil or sudocreme on them I'm up all night with sweaty arms. My legs stay freezing. I put moisturiser on but it doesn't stop the 'tearing' sensation. I've done a lot of exercise over the last two days and my arms are chafed and painful ! My scar is also driving me mad following exercise as not only tender but itchy !
No one mentioned loose skin to me at all before surgery and although it was obvious I'd have abit nothing has prepared me for the sheer amount of the stuff, the discomfort /pain it causes and just how dreadful I feel about it. My arms and legs repulse me and I don't like touching them!!

Double base is good you can get a large tube over the counter from the chemist for around £10, we use it on our children and I moisturise my tattoes after with it

I thought I had bingo/bat wings but mine are nothing like you describe; just a little loose skin underneath my arms when I hold them out straight. Nothing that gets sore or affects me when I turn over in bed! I guess I'm lucky.

My Pilates teacher told me to do press ups stood up against a door or wall, and I've got one of those stretchy Pilates bands to try and tone mine up too, needless to say the band is in a drawer and the press ups have never been done!

Back