• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bathroom Scales?

natnat92

hello all where do you think i could get some decent bathroom scales on to weigh myself that arent too expensive as the ones my mummy gave me say im 6 kg heavier than i actually am lol i dont want the glass ones as i feel like im going to break them lol :D x

ahh cool thanks ive been looking at loads as its driving me crazy not knowing how much i weigh exactly lol i walked all the way to tesco the other day just to use their scale thing :D xx

go to the lidl website they are doing a talking scale on special offer I think from Monday 8 june for around £12.00 don't know how good it is but its a good price
I brought a salter glass one from asda for around £20

Hi
I bought a Balancefrom set of scales from Amazon for £22. I bought them as they had a 4.5 / 5 rating from 1600 reviews so thought they must be good. I have never been more impressed with a set of scales and believe me I have had a few over the years. They never seem to falter!

Hi
I bought a Balancefrom set of scales from Amazon for £22. I bought them as they had a 4.5 / 5 rating from 1600 reviews so thought they must be good. I have never been more impressed with a set of scales and believe me I have had a few over the years. They never seem to falter!

Those are the ones I've got Jackie, they are brilliant. Move them as much as I like and always show the same weight

Lynn x

go to the lidl website they are doing a talking scale on special offer I think from Monday 8 june for around £12.00 don't know how good it is but its a good price
I brought a salter glass one from asda for around £20

I too got those scales reduced to £10 in my Asda, I love the fact you can store peoples details on them :) They do BMI body fat % and hydration levels too :)

I use my wii fit board ..... no extra expense and perfect every time :)

Not sure if its because the room I use the Wii fit in is carpeted but mine varies wildly, including telling me I weighed 5kilos and "should gain some weight" ;)

thankyou ladies i shall have a look at all your suggestions and have a look :D it would be nice to have accurate ones instead of ones that tell me i weigh the weight of a dinosaur lol :D x

I can recommend the Ozeri scales. These weight up to 200kg, 440lbs or 31stones which is higher than a lot of other scales and will suit some people with a higher start weight.
They have ones that measure body fat as well but I just went with the usual scales. These are also highly rated on Amazon with hundreds of 5 star reviews.

Back