• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not been here for a while

Nicola robinson

Hi everyone just to update I am now post op gastric bypass nearly 7 months and I have now lost 8st 4lbs. was 23st 2.5lbs and now14st 12lbs. I feel fantastic.

Some days my eating is not good just to do with tolerance of food more than anything but feel that this is a minor complaint as the benefits out way the negatives.

Its a big thank you to the bariatric team at Sunderland Royal and consultant Mr Small for performing and the taking care of me. Its the best thing I have ever done.

only another 1st 10lbs to go till target. I have returned to slimming world to continue with my weight loss programme and I have found that this combined with my surgery keeps me motivated and on track.

so onwards and upwards.

so to any new members take control, enjoy the adventure and you will never look back xxx

well done on such a great loss :)

Hi Nicola well done :) best thing I ever did too just wish it was years earlier, I had DS and have lost over 12st xxx very happy

Congratulations Nicola

Remember being in the bed opposite after getting my balloon in thinking that will be me soon.

March is my time fingers crossed that my weight loss is as good.

Hi hope your well keep on going your doing well so far. It won't be long and then your turn will be here. My life has changed unbelievably and in so many ways I feel normal if that possible :)

Nicola I have cried reading your post as it gives me so much hope that one day I will feel normal. Has it really changed your life for the better. I am trying not to pin too many hopes on 1: getting the op, and 2: it actually making a difference.

Yay, well done!!

If you don't mind me asking, what clothes size were you before the op and now?

I know everyone is different but for me it would help me get my hand around things x

Well done Nicola saw you in the paper the other week about nall the weight you and think it was your family had lost. Brilliant stuff xx

Yay, well done!!

If you don't mind me asking, what clothes size were you before the op and now?

I know everyone is different but for me it would help me get my hand around things x

I was a size 28 and now a16 to 18 depending on style still a little way to go but amazed at the results good luck xxx

Well done Nicola saw you in the paper the other week about nall the weight you and think it was your family had lost. Brilliant stuff xx

Hi yes it was us we have just been on a photo shoot in Manchester a freelance journalist Lucy laing is taking to the nationals a bit surreal lol still got a way to go xx

Back