• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been to srh with my sister today

mrscinders

She was told to lose 1 stone and she lost 1stone 1lb the surgeon said he had her down for the balloon to lose weight for the pop but because she had lost what they had asked her for he crosses it out and she has to go to get camera down her throat sorry carnt remember what that's called then she's on the waiting list for gastric bypass she was told it would take anything from 7 months to 8 months for bypass Shes so happy and so am I x

That's fantastic news - she mush be thrilled x

its an endoscopy, thats great news, bet she cant believe it lol :) xxx

thats fantastic news un tell her good luck will b your turn next xxx

Yes she is so happy as she is at a weight which is effecting her life even walking hurts her so she doesn't walk far also makes me more optimistic that I will be accepted for surgery to I did think that once you had been to seminar you were almost deffo getting surgery but the surgeon told my sister he and others had had a meeting about her case to see if surgery was best for her just hope they think it's best for me too. X

im sure they will hun i would not worry about it x

Yer ya right how's your dieting coming on Jane ?

made up for her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aaww that's brilliant new, best of luck to her, Here you have to have funding approved to even go to the seminar so I've been told, I had my funding approved a month before my seminar, Ive got my endoscopy in Feb! Eek Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hi tonibones are you at srh x

Thats fab news, Good luck x

great news.

my diet still going well hun i have suprised myself maybe cause im not looking at it as a diet just changing things slowly how is your going hun ? x

Mines not going any were lol I'm leaving mine till they tell me how much to lose to scared incase I lose to much and I don't have a high enough BMi for pop it's really going slow I hate waiting got a long wait ahead of me yet though another 3 months to get weightloss target then 6 months to lose it then roughly another 6 months after till I get opp that's if it goes the same time as my sisters has x

Ment op it's my phone lol

i know what ya mean about losing to much i will b ok got a big bmi plus im losing realy slow dont worry it will go fast n before you know ya next appointment will b here un i still got 6mths till my next appointment n will prob get my weight loss target then as well

Yes you will get it then Jane but just think maybe not this summer but next summer we will be slim I carnt wait iv got to go to a family birthday party next week I'm so not looking forward to it they will be loads of young slim girls and older slim ones too and then they is me oh il be smiling and having a food time but inside Il be craving my new body so much xx

i know how ya feel un im avoiding all the partys i can this year i only feel down with meself seeing all those others slim n dressed lovely but our time will come and we will b just like them i just feel time is going slow but thats just me i think hun lol xxx

No I feel it's going slow to always does when your waiting for something x

Back