• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really really angry and needed to vent sorryin advance!!

Well done BB!

What an utter b**** she was. I cannot believe someone could be so openly nasty!

Glad you were so calm and told her to shove her 'friendship'.

Who needs enemies with friends like that?

Wow just read this whole thread and I think you are absolutely fantastic ! What a strong and dignified way to handle your ex 'friend' - the loss is most definently all hers.

Well done you ;)

That is the nastiest thing you can tell someone that they should not have children. How disgusting. Something is wrong with your "friend" and not you. Clearly if she feels it's okay to say something like that to a "friend" she may be the one who shouldn't have children. Sad sad sad. ((HUGS)) going out to you. I know a lady tried 10 years to have a baby--they adopted. Well guess what happened a few months later? She got pregnant! This has happened before apparently a doctor told her because there is no stress trying to conceive after you've adopted and the less stress can sometimes help conceive! You don't need the stress of ur friend. So sorry you had to endure that.
EDITED TO ADD: I see you've told her to shove it. Good! Much better for your health and stress levels! Who needs that crap?

I can't believe how well you handled it! I certainly wouldn't have wished her well at all! I'm glad to hear you got your money back.

Friends like that you do don't need. She sounds self obsessed. All take take take but no give when others need her. Her opinions on your body both weight and fertility wise are really none of her business. The minute she raised her voice to me in a public place I would have been done with her as a friend. Sad for you as you obviously were a good friend to her, but let it go and move on with your own life, she was never a true friend to begin with.

Back