• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been unwell but have some news

Priesty

Hi,

I have had this fluey/ bad cold thing so not doing too well this week. Anyway my news is I phoned St Richards and I have no more consultations and they have said everything is signed off so I am on proper list.

They have also said I will have my op by end of March next year.:D:D:D:D

Anyway what I want to know is should I hold my breath or not?? :p

I know from some threads that you have been told approximate dates and they have come and gone but is it the same at St Dicks??

Take Care all

Paula XX P.S. Hope I haven't missed too much but toooooooo many posts to catch up on.

hi great news pleased for you i saw annesitist 30 may and had op 27 aug so fingers crossed march should be your time.
good luck

great news get well soon too x

Sounds like good news & hope you're feeling better real soon

Hope you feel better soon! Congrats on knowing when your op is.

great news hope your feeling better xxx

Hi,

I have had this fluey/ bad cold thing so not doing too well this week. Anyway my news is I phoned St Richards and I have no more consultations and they have said everything is signed off so I am on proper list.

They have also said I will have my op by end of March next year.:D:D:D:D

Anyway what I want to know is should I hold my breath or not?? :p

I know from some threads that you have been told approximate dates and they have come and gone but is it the same at St Dicks??

Take Care all

Paula XX P.S. Hope I haven't missed too much but toooooooo many posts to catch up on.

Hi Priesty,

Firstly, I really hope that you get better soon, there are so many nasty bugs around and I hope you get better soon.

I was given a cut off date of January for the latest they would need to operate and now I have a date (yipeee) on 27th November (pre op on 13th November) so I hope that this helps and that they manage to stick to their dates too.

Take care

Julie

Hi,

Thanks for all your get well soon's still sneezing well and feel grotty but I think im on the mend!!:D Teapot, is your surgery at St Richards?? If I were to have it in the new year it would be great.

I have decided to cut down a bit and try and eat a bit healthier. If nothing else to stop me getting so many colds. I know I have put on a bit and I don't want to risk them saying no op at my pre op.

Take Care All

Paula XX

Back