• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

best diet....op in 8 weeks?!

i reeeeeeeealllyyyyyyyyyy wnt to lose 10% of my body weight before the op :)

oh em gee....just worked it out...its nearly two stone(due)!! is it possible?

if i exercise....thats my aim now for the next 7.5 weeks :)

well tesco arrived.
food for today...

toasted tea cake with jam for breakfast
bowl of homemade veg soup for lunch. no fat in it just vegetables :)
a low fat custard pot.
1 babybel
and now i just had a 300kcal fish pie coz i was starving for dinner....
and im sooooooooooooooooooooo not sufficed :(

thanks...interesting to read.

i think ive had 1300 cals today. do u think one can lose weight by having 1300 cals a day?

B: toasted tea cake, jam
L: bown of homemade veg soup, low fat custard
D: fish pie, and rissoto
Snack: 1 10kcal jelly

Hi,

I have to lose 5% of my weight within the next 6 weeks to be able to go ahead with surgery, that my surgeon's rules! (Or the Spire's rules). I have a stone to lose and am so worried that I will not make it!

I'm currently having slimfast for brek and lunch and a small, healthy dinner in the evening. Also have up to 5 pieces of fruit or veg a day along with 2ltrs of water.

Starving most of the time and would normally fall off the ladder but this time I have such a good reason to stick to it I'm hopeful my willpower will hold out.

Should add I haven't seen the dietician yet so she may well change things when I see her on Monday.

Good luck to those of you who are going through the same! :talk017:

Cuppacocoa xx

they havent told me to diet, they just said go on a low cal diet for like 10 days b4 op!!! but i want to lose weight myself!

btw hartleys do jelly pots that are less than 10cal a pot so its really good for sweet treet!!

Thanks will have to try some. Mmmm jelly without the ice cream, is that possible?! ;):D

Cuppacocoa xx

lol, course it is!
really happy got my admission pack thing this morning. no mention of a pre op diet though. just when to come what to bring etc etc !!!

had 2 wheetabix with semi this morning at 8.15...by 10.15 my stomach was rumbling! had a banana and was still rumbling!! arghh...cantwait for that too end!!!

so came home and had a smoked mackrel salad! followed by a 10kal jelly of course :p

hm....again 1350 calories today. wrote abov what for b, and l and having fish in butter sauce, veg, and baked potato for dinner.

if i dont eat anything else it will be approx 1350 cals today. this worries me a little.

OH tried to feed me a chocolate before! thought i was going to kill him! he said i need a treat!?!

Back