• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

best diet....op in 8 weeks?!

my stomach rumbles my 10.30 so thats why ill take fruit to snack on, like chopped up pineapple. i h8 boring fruit like apples lol. if i have time i will have egg on toast but normally i cant be bothered :-S ill have to get bothered!!

Just get up 10 minutes earlier in the morning and make yourself a nice breakfast, I have a lovely cooked breakfast every single morning, I get up at 7am get myself and 3 children ready, make 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and have everyone out the door for 8.30am, im wrecked but I do it and im never snackish mid morning cos of the cooked breakfast, try it this week and see how you get on!!

ps.... thanks for the photo comments :)

I have my gastric band booked for 6th nov.....just under 8 weeks away :)

in 4 weeks im going away on holiday, and from not id really like to lose as much weight as poss, before hol and before band.

would anyone recommend they best way to do this? obviously im not going to go on milk diet for 8 weeks but....
was thinking maybe for 2 weeks, then change to...i dunno..maybe a soup diet???

sorry if i sound crazy...i just dont have any self control and eat like a pig, so i think if i restrict myself to one type of food, ie, milk, salad etc etc it might be easier :-S

xxxxxxx

Wow 8 week away, will be here before you know it!!! Done well with a date so soon.
Not very good with crash diets.... i've tried every fad diet going, most unsucessful.
Hope u do well before your jollies. x

I was under Mr Ammori, my dietician was the lovely Kath Rothwell and I had the option of a low fat, low sugar, & low carb diet, no root veg at all apart from 1 small potatoe per day as much veg as poss caulie, broccoli, spring cabbage, ect 100g of any meat or fish. It worked for me and I was never hungry as there was a large veriation of foods to go at. Hope this helps. Good luck and take care Gail .

Porridge oats for breakfast always fills me and if your hungry before lunch a banana is a good filler... Enjoy your hols xx

weetabix is good also branflakes is nice and filling x

omg. by 11 oclock my stomach was rumbling...argh.
so i bought a pear lol....
now i just got home, and had left over pasta salad....was starrrvvinnggg!!!

cant wait till dinner...hahaha

i just got up extra early to have my two scrambled eggs on toast...only had white toast in though :(

Good woman bout the eggs but you shouldn't have white bread in the house :copon: lol, do what I do, I buy about 6 wholemeal nimbles and put them in the freezer and use it as I go along, they defrost in about 30 minutes or you can just pop them straight in the toaster, it means I always have bread cos there is always someone looking a sandwich made!!
You havn't had ur op yet so you probably will be peckish mid morning and good woman for having a pear, nice and healthy..........listen to me you'd think I was a dietician :rolleyes:

thanks!! i dont really eat that much bread, so get it in for OH.....
and i wasnt eating healthy last week when i did my shop so thats why i bought white. i have just done my tesco online shopping , and kingsmill now do half loaves which is brill, so iv bought a half loaf of brown and half loaf of white!!

i have just eating two bags of the birds eye microwave steam fresh vegetable pack things to fill myself up on!

going to my mums for dinner, going to have a chicken stir fry...told her to add extra veg to mine and no noodles or rice :)

thanks!! i dont really eat that much bread, so get it in for OH.....
and i wasnt eating healthy last week when i did my shop so thats why i bought white. i have just done my tesco online shopping , and kingsmill now do half loaves which is brill, so iv bought a half loaf of brown and half loaf of white!!

i have just eating two bags of the birds eye microwave steam fresh vegetable pack things to fill myself up on!

going to my mums for dinner, going to have a chicken stir fry...told her to add extra veg to mine and no noodles or rice :)

Noodles are fine, I have noodles with my stir-fries, im makin one tonight, my dietician said it was fine for me to have them, I usually have chicken, babycorn, onions, mushrooms, beansprouts and noodles in my stirfries with oyster sauce and it is delicious :drool:

lll just have whatever my mum plonks in front of me ;)

she always makes healthy stuff anyway because shes diabetic she has to watch wat she eats.

mmmmmmmm.......................................................i really want to eat something!!!!!!!!!!!!

im having self control!

omg. by 11 oclock my stomach was rumbling...argh.
so i bought a pear lol....
now i just got home, and had left over pasta salad....was starrrvvinnggg!!!

cant wait till dinner...hahaha

Good going, just need to keep your mind on the goal, you'll do it!!!!

Just think of your hols...... how much better you'll feel after slimming for it.

U GO GIRL.... lol

i just drink pepsi max to keep my stomach busy...but i rly should cut down coz guna have to cut it out in 8 weeks :-/

ppl, u dont have to read, but im going to post my daily food on here. hope no one minds. it just makes it easier for me :)

B: 2 eggs, 1 slice of white toast *shock horror*
MM: Pear, tin of mandarins
L: Pasta salad, and some steam fresh veg thingy
D: Stir fry noodle chicken veg healthy meal contraption, followed by 3 pineapple slices (tinned)

I think thats it?! And loads of drink....my mouth doesnt like havng nothing in it...nor does my stomach!xx

oh and i went for a 25 minute walk. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed with my self....so is my mum and my husband :)

Back