• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bingo wings

BandyEmm

My bingo wings actually have wings them selfs and stablisers, whats good for the bleeders?

oh yeah and a saggy lower tum, the one what hangs over the bikini line ??

I dont actually think theres much that can be done, other than having plastic surgery when you have lost your weight. Im sorry to say that it will probably get worse as well as the weight comes off. At my heaviest my tum hung down a little, but now it is horrendous. Ive still got a little weight to go, but am starting to investigate plastics now.

OMG, Ill probably be rolling over my bingo wings when I loose weight! I hate my arms now so I know Im going to loathe them after surgery. A small price to pay for all the good things surgery brings :D x

oooo ive seen this..... you geting it? if so ypu ll have to let us know if its worth money xx

I've borrowed my sisters shaker weight for this week to try it - haven't had the op yet, but trying to firm up as much as possible before I have it. Had a quick go the other night and was aching after about 4 minutes - don't think i was holding it right as everything was shaking apart from my arms.... There's a dvd with it to show you how to use it properly - haven't watched that yet - maybe Friday night... will let you know how I get on...

hahhaha but its the wieght of it tooo!!! unless your partner has big ben swinging in between his legs! it wouldnt work?... would it?... feeeeeeeeeeel the burn!! hahhaha

Hahaha Mixxy.... I think I would have a headache if I had to try that! The shaker thing I mean...
hope it works, I'm always looking for an easy way to tone up!
xxx

Yes, Mixxy, no driving with one hand either! xxx

Mixman u sound like my fella. I saw them advertised on TV & my fella said save money cos I got summit u can use instead!! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink

I can hear voices but cant see anyone..................oh I see them now, Its Kelly and Mixxy down there in the gutter! :D x

haaaaa hellooooooooo can you hear me?!? x

Bad boys and girls!

I have the shake weight (AND a husband!). I don't think it's much good really (the shake weight - not DH!). Now a kettle weight - that's more like it! xx

Back