• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blimey...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Right, Im going to sound really conceited now but I dont care lol I recently took a photo of myself to show a friend my hair after I had it cut and I looked at the picture and thought wow, who is that slim person looking back...wowwwwwwwww...its me! lol
I dont love the pic cos I look funny but wow I look so slim and 'normal' so I also like the pic lol
Just thought Id share it.
Here is a pic of me before so you can see...
stephbiggybecwedding.jpg

and now the new one...
stephhair.jpg

Steph xx

Steph have you ever had a wispy fringe?I think it would look cute on you now your face is smaller!and be proud of what you have done!

You have a lot to be proud of hun! Don't worry about sounding conceited - you look fab and it's wonderful that you can finally appreciate that fact. Well done! x

Right, Im going to sound really conceited now but I dont care lol I recently took a photo of myself to show a friend my hair after I had it cut and I looked at the picture and thought wow, who is that slim person looking back...wowwwwwwwww...its me! lol
I dont love the pic cos I look funny but wow I look so slim and 'normal' so I also like the pic lol
Just thought Id share it.
Here is a pic of me before so you can see...
stephbiggybecwedding.jpg

and now the new one...
stephhair.jpg

Steph xx
You look fantastic, well done hun x

looking good Steph, and its lovely to see you posting x

Looking good and great to see you back, xx

Your allowed to be conceited as you have done brilliantly and should be proud of what you have achieved, well done you xx

Aww thanks guys xxx
Neen I couldnt thank you for some reason...but thanks xx
Steph xx

Back