• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well not a pet really.

ladylite

This is why I wanna get slim.

Tiger9thMay262.jpg

The jacket dont fit anymore, the wellies dont come up to my knees and whose leading who, taken today, will save the picture as a before picture...... LOL

After this little stint i thought I was gonna die of heart attack I was so out of breath and when I got in. had to have a lie down.:eek:

Mary I can relate to the out of breath/heart pains/need to lie down/clothes not fitting-
only wish I could relate to the lovely countryside & magnificent horse-what's "he"(?) called?

Looks to me like you really will be "living the dream" after your op:)

What a georgeous horse, that always been my wish to go horse riding when i get slim. I have always wanted a horse since i was little.

My dream too after surgery and weight loss is to get back riding again. Have had several horses over the years, and gave them up due to 4 children, and increasing weight!
I know what you mean about the wellies too lol.
Is it a welsh? xxxx

Thanks girls, he is a Welsh Cob and is only 3 years old, he is owned by one of my daughters.

Now you see the countryside you know how much I am giving up to fund this op. We did have enough dosh to pay the mortgage for a few years, but it will be cut short as I have pinched some for my op.....

Oh well at least I have live the dream, and it will be time to live another dream.

OMG he is STUNNING! At first glance I thought he was a Freisan! <<< my dream horse!

Back