• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bloated

suesian

hi is it common to feel bloated,im just over 2wks post op but today i feel really bloated and my tummy is tender on both sides i also dont want to eat today ihave lost nearly 3 stone so far so the weight is moving but this is the first time i have had this feeling i know i have a long way to go but this pain in my right side is really niggling me.

Hiya, had my bypass the same day as you, but can't believe you have lost 3 stone already, that is fantastic!!!! How much did you lose on the pre op diet? and how much since the op? I don't seem to be losing anything, in fact staying the same or putting a pound on one day and not the next. I am really getting myself down with this, I know I am not drinking enough though, I just can't seem to get enough in during the day xxxx

hi jan dont feel low it will come off i have a lot to loose as i weighed 26stone before my op it is hard to drink the water and some days i dont manage much at all but find the more water i drink the better my bowls. i wasnt very good at the pre op diet and only managed to move a couple of pounds, i am always hungry at tea time never before how about you ?

Hiya, I must admit, I haven't been to the loo for days, which I don't suppose is helping with the weight loss, I have been taking movicol, but it isn't helping. I know I must try and drink more fluids, but can't seem to physically get it down. I lost 11 pounds on the pre op diet, and have lost 12 pounds since the op. Hope we can compare notes though, it will be good to chat to you xxxxx

Jan, Ive been having a small glass of unsweetened fresh orange juice each morning, and that sorted my toilet problems.
I now go about every other day!

jan i think you are doing brill i only go to the toilet every other day but if i dont drink enough i struggle it would be lovely to stay in touch and support each other

Back