• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bloomin chicken!!!

nikki f

I guys on a ore op diet and main meal consists of chicken or chicken or chicken!!!! I've run out of ideas on what to Bloomin do with it. Anyone got any tasty low fat no carb recipes??? Any ideas will be great! X

Cicca

Pan fry it, with the spray stuff. In the meantime put a table spoon of olive oil in a saucepan, fry a little garlic and onion, once it smells lovey and is soft add a tin of tomatoes and a few sprigs of basil. Place the chicken in the sauce, let it simmer to absorbs the flavours. I serve it with rice however it's delicious with hearts of lettuce.

You could chop a chilli into it or add some borlotti beans to it, too to increase the protein!

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Big an Bouncy

make a chicken stew/casserole,breast,veggies,seasoning in oven and leave off lid to thicken.

chrisa

I used to roast it in the oven, but inside the fillet I used to slice it and put in philadelphia, spring onions n anyhting else you may want to add stuff it in then cook takes bout 25 mi utes n is lovely x

nikki f

Thanks guys all lovely ideas gonna give them a go only if I eat any more garlic I'm gonna start loosing friends!!!
X

shelleymarie

Another one is to stir fry it with 1 cal spray and add vegetables. I add low salt soy sauce or a little bit of chicken or veg stock. Season with garlic and ginger. Chillies go well with this one too :) x

Cicca

nikki f said:
Thanks guys all lovely ideas gonna give them a go only if I eat any more garlic I'm gonna start loosing friends!!!
X

Garlic is a natural immune system enhancer, which is why Europeans have far less colds!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

nikki f

I love a bit of garlic but it was starting ti get heavy after 3 days on it but still is And will be my fav seasoning. Ooooo the desire for garlic bread will be hard to kick. X

Evenstarr

X

But look on them bright side...you won't be bothered by vampires :D ;)

mayamoo

Poach it in stock, it stays super juicy then make a yummy fat free fage dip n gave with shredded greens