• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BMI under 30 now!!!!

tammy

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi all, couldn't contain my excitement when i realised from my ticker that i now have a BMI of 29! I've lost over 5 1/2 stone since the end of May and feel really pleased with myself!!

Have a big party tonight and am even gonna wear clothes which show of my new figure instead of hiding it!!!

Thanks for everyones support over the last few months I honestly wouldn't have managed without you all x

Wow Tammy that is so amazing!! Have a lovely night tonight and I will look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow you go dazzle them....xx

Yay Tammy you're no longer obese! Bet you'll look amazing tonight, you go for it girl!

well done Tammy, you must be so pleased with yourself, how about putting a few pics in your gallery of the new svelt you ? ;)

Yes I agree get some pics on the computor at once, well I will wait until tomorrow as your having a party and probably not reading any of this but you know what I mean....xx

Tammy, congratulations!! Well done, you've done a great job and you certainly deserve to celebrate. Your success is what's keeping me going in these final days leading up to my surgery.

Wahoo..go Tammy, go Tammy :)

Will try to put some before and after pics on. just a bit worried because no one in my work or that know what i have had done and would hate any of them to see pics of me when i've not been honest with people. wish now i had been honest with people from the start!!!!

Thanks for all your kind words had a great night although am sooooooo hungover today!!!! x

Tammy you could always put some on and then take them down the next day, that way people are less likely to see :)

Ok Shel you've talked me into it. Think i just need to put pics on and stop worrying that people may see me on here and know what i have had done. at the end of the day i'm not embarassed or ashamed by my op so why should i care!!! will get hubbie to put some on decision made!!!

Well done Tammy!! Bet it feels great, not long to go till target now - cant wait to see the pics x

Tammy I can understand your reluctance with the photos, I have to say I panic a bit when people from my area pop up on here as I have told no one in work and I am scared it will get out, I think it may put me off making strong bonds with people locally and I dont want to be like that as we all have a common bond with wanting to be slim and healthy....its a bit of a problem....but that said I look forward to seeing your photos, I will only post mine when I am on the losing side as at present its too painful to see myself on the gaining side still...xx

Ok Shel you've talked me into it. Think i just need to put pics on and stop worrying that people may see me on here and know what i have had done. at the end of the day i'm not embarassed or ashamed by my op so why should i care!!! will get hubbie to put some on decision made!!!

:clap: :party0049: :clap:

Tammy so good to see what you look like, you have done so well and you look really happy in the last one well done chick...xx:D

Thanks Linda was quite shocked when i looked at the pics today as although i have noticed the weight loss i hadn't realised how much i had changed. gives you a real boost as you will soon find out hun xx

Wit-Woo foxy mama! The difference is amazing, and you look really good :)

Hi Dee, thanks for your lovely words. up until a couple of weeks ago i was going to the gym 3 times a week but since going back to work full time i haven't had the energy and the motivation. I do have lots of flabby skin on my tummy and although it is shrinking i know it will need sorted at some later date. also my boobs are like deflated balloons so i have no doubt that i will need to look at sorting them too. The nice bit is that only me and my significant others know it is there to everyone else i am slimmer without the excess skin issues. x

Back