• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bodybugg

DietingDeb

Hi guys, I have got my hands on a piece of exercise equipment from the states that. I am hoping will aid my weight loss it is called a bodybugg and I can tell you it's the bee knees. It is a band you wear on your arm and it monitors steps calories and loads more stuff. Today I have burnt off 3000 calories check me out lol. The bad news is they are only available in the states but the uk are now doing their own version called KI FIT I haven,t tried that one so can't judge and they aren't cheap but it does seem to help if you have a look on the Internet I am sure you will find loads of info on them - it is defo too technical for me to explain lol I saw the on the biggest loser USA and knew from there I had to have one it's brill for monitoring everything and control freaks Like me x

I have had one for 3 years now and I swear by it! It is amazing.

I used to have a fitbug - is it similar?

I am not sure what a fit bug is but I know there is an English equivalent available as I saw it on amazon like I said not cheap but I think it is worth every penny x x

I wear mine 23 hours a day and with exercise, it shows me immediately how many calories I am burning at one time. I will say that it is a great tool but the calorie deficit doesn't work too well with bypass people.

Wow at £199 or £159 they are quite pricey. I will be interested to know how you get on with it and whether you think it is worth the money. Can you keep us updated as I am sure lots of people will be interested
Many thanks
Jo XX

That price only includes the initial 6 months subscription. You need to renew. I think my last 12 month renewal was around $100.

There is an UK equivalent of the bodybugg. It's called the Ki-fit system. Google ki fit performance. It's actually by the same makers of the US GoFit wear system, which is often mentioned on US WLS sites. I bought a Ki fit system on offer several months ago for £139 and that came with two months subscription to the website where I could download my information and track it. I guess it's as good as its user. I haven't been very good with mine.

Back