• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOW...

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Hubby and I went up to London today (up to top of Greenwich Observatory)and after calculating the distance we walked on Livestrong, it came out at a combined total of 5.5 miles and had burnt close to 1000 calories....

I now have wooden legs!

But feel oddly happy and satisfied....:D

Really pleased with your achievement, 5miles is not mean feat.

Well done to you both. I can see a real difference in your new photo. Youre looking really good!
best wishes
jo XX

That's a great walk :D

Bet you feel great at achieving that; all those extra steps are leading to a slender new you!

I am looking forward to the day when I can walk my little dog without the hindrence of my fat and without the pain in my back and joints.

Its lovely when I see how well people are getting on after they have had their surgery.

Best Wishes

Kat x

That is why I LOOOOOOOOOOVE shopping!! You don't even notice how much you walk.

Well done you today! :hug99:

It was a sightseeing outing and we stumbled into the set of Pirates of the Caribbean 4....:D

Wow thats some walk! Its easy to clock the miles up when you are site seeing. Ooh did you see Johnny Depp? ;)

Awesome, it's lovely to walk and be able to see the sights without wondering when you can have a sit down isn't it?

Ooh Johnny Depp, yum yum xx

Sadly no Johnny "lushbucket" Depp...:(

They are still only set dressing but I imagine the filming will start beginning of October.

The exercise has had a nice effect today too, woke up alert and raring to go...now that's not happened in a while, so cracked on with 3 hours house work this morning. Just stopped for a coffee....

I have to go to Morrisons this afternoon, so that's another hours walking :)

Back