• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bola Tourney freezing

Coley

Re-starter
maybe it's just me....but I'm playing in the tournament for Bola and it keeps freezing! :confused: The timer stops and I have to close down firefox.

thats twice now!! I only have 1 more go left!!

drat and bother. Any ideas?

Bola.. i cant think of that game?

If its freezing I am afraid i cant think of what the issue is. You could try Internet Explorer for the last try?

Pierce

Perhaps it's trying to tell you something Nicole?

Like...aren't you supposed to be doing something else;)

I know, I know, chill out time and all that, but addictive games during those times?...Ummmm.

:D Oh..I'm such a nag:rolleyes:

Listen Guys- I am the current queen b of that tournamnet- but as it looks totally bug**** I guess I won't be able to prove it.

Coley! Get back to your books!!!!:whoopass:

Theres a few tournaments seem to be frozen now :(

Thanks Pierce :)

Well I've decided I'm hopeless at Bola.

Love with the little pinky, yellowy ball things, :eek: and don't like smashing them...so try to play by lining only the other colours up. Wasn't too bad, but now I've 'taken' to the orange ones too:eek:

Guess that's not the idea of the game eh:eek:

I love the little Pinkie ones tooooooo!!!

But KD...you have to remember...you want to link them up so you can get them away from the horrible icky spidery ones.....yuk!!:sign0137:

orange ones??!! you've gone mad. Orange ones are as bad as spidery ones!!!:eek:

you have to get people to play, or wait 4 days for them to be auto-disqualified from the tourneyment.

How do you mean the tourneyments are frozen? Are people getting scores of 0? Or just not playing?

Pierce

Back