• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bola Tourney freezing

Well...the problem for the ones I'm in seem to be that we've played but then people aren't getting disqualified...it's just stuck on the first or 2nd level with no one getting put up to the next tournament level.

It has frozen quite a few times for me too...so much so that I've had to close down IE or firefox and re-start and obviously it doesn't save your score.

In the Bola one..I won...then got put above someone else who isn't in the same battle line as me and so did my opponent (sharonb.....;)) who failed miserably to beat my score;) but then we both got disqualified before playing even one game. lol

xx

you have to get people to play, or wait 4 days for them to be auto-disqualified from the tourneyment.

How do you mean the tourneyments are frozen? Are people getting scores of 0? Or just not playing?

Pierce

There are a lot of bugs in the tournements at the moment , people getting zero scores , Getting knocked out even though they are the winner and the Loony Tunes: Match the Mugs Tournament I won has been sat at the bottom of the tourny table for weeks and won't go away or declare me a winner .

In the Bola one..I won...then got put above someone else who isn't in the same battle line as me and so did my opponent (sharonb.....;)) who failed miserably to beat my score;) but then we both got disqualified before playing even one game. lol

xx

raspberry01.gif
raspberry01.gif
raspberry01.gif

i have advanced a few of the games with where it says people havnt played.

My appologies if i disqaulifed anybody who was legitimatly trying to play.

I cant really do anything to fix it, will update it as soon as the next update comes around.

Pierce

Back