• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bones!!

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
Urgh, I really don't like it!

All of these bones are appearing, & it's making me feel rather queasy.

My bum bones are the worst, I've never carried weight on my backside, so now there's nothing at all to protect it. I can't sit on hard surfaces, cos I can really feel by bum bones!

Yuk yuk yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

i loved it when my bones came through! anyone would have thought i didnt have any before! my coller bones are my fav (is it weird i have a fav!?)
Im with you on the bum bit though! a hard seat is not my friend these days, i end up with a numb bum that then turns to pins and needles when standing!

.x.

I love the bones thing.

Feelin them in my fingers when I wash my hands, my collar bones, my pelvic hip bone things, my wrists ...... I love feeling then again :D:D

Aah, well you see, I've never had them before, lol.

Also, I've always been really squeamish when it comes to bones, so that's probably why. I'm feeling really weird typing this now!!

My collar bones are ok, but other than that I don't like it one bit.

xxx

Got collar bones, spindly arms...at last have ankles...ribs check....sadly bum is still mega insulated...I have a feeling there will be far too much "junk in the trunk" for a long time yet...

We are complete opposite shapes Neen, you are a pear, and I am a big round apple, with a huge tummy, thin legs and no bum!

Lol

xxx

I'm with you Em! I like the collar bone, but the rest are just wrong. My wrist bones stick out a lot and make me a bit green! My cocyx is just ridiculous, I can't sit in the bath, I take a cushion to church with me, and hubby felt it the other day and went URRGGHHHH WHATS THAT!!!

As well as the bones though are the veins! Big pulsating green slugs all over me. Blurrghh.

I'm with you Em! I like the collar bone, but the rest are just wrong. My wrist bones stick out a lot and make me a bit green! My cocyx is just ridiculous, I can't sit in the bath, I take a cushion to church with me, and hubby felt it the other day and went URRGGHHHH WHATS THAT!!!

As well as the bones though are the veins! Big pulsating green slugs all over me. Blurrghh.

Oh Shelley, that's so funny. You feel exactly the same way I do.

Gross isn't it.

xxx

Loving finding collar bones and hip bones. I have a big bum so it will always be well padded.

Snap to those fellow apple shapes! Big tum, slim legs and no bum, now with no padding whatsoever! Loving the hip, jaw, collar bones, hating the ribs that have just started to appear this week, they make me feel old for some reason!

Cuppa xx

I had an enormous bottom - my dads favourite saying was "here's her head her ar*e is coming!!!" but it's slid away to nothing. Even as a skinny minny my bum was 2 sizes bigger than my bust.

For the first time in my life I'm the same size all over!!

I've got ribs but they took 13st off to appear and I have hips, wrists and ankles - and thinner fingers not been this small for years - wedding ring 3 sizes down engagement and eternity 5 sizes down

Have the sluggy blood vessels too

What I hate most - the spondylosis below my neck (sticky out arthriticky bony bit which was covered in fat) and the crepy skin on my arms - and loathe my bingo wings

Love the way I feel after the weight loss though - just need to keep my clothes on!!

Angela xx

I like the bones in my shoulders, wrists, hips, ribs, but definitely not the ones in my bum - so uncomfortable when i sit for long. I too have got the veins and skinny fingers

Back