• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bones!!

seawaves

This may sound crazy :rolleyes: but when i'm sitting lately i feel very uncomfortable & couldn't work out what it was, well earlier on this evening i was having a shower as i was washing i realised it was my hip bones!! Am i mad could this be what is making me feel uncomfortable i just feel as my padding is going different parts of my body seem to hurt! :confused:
BTW i hope you are all of good health :D xxxx

Oh yeah... I've got bones in places I didn't even know existed before ! Fun, ain't it ?!

Wow Rose, i joined this site just as before you had your surgery, i haven't been on for a while.....you look amazing :D x

Yes, I find it very painful to sit sometimes. My shoulders hurt too.
Nice to see you Em.
Grace xxx

Wow Rose, i joined this site just as before you had your surgery, i haven't been on for a while.....you look amazing :D x

Thank you Em !!! :flowers:(I feel amazing too !) Nice to see you back here.

Well done Em., it doesn't seem like two minutes since we were texting when you were on your way to hospital for your surgery... you are sounding good Angel... love and hugs xxx

Enjoy the new discoveries ....my hip bones went awol a long time ago:rolleyes:..i cant wait to see them again...
well done em....
mental note to myself..buy soft cushions to sit on....:D

Last edited:
Great to see you posting again Em. I've missed your smiling face. My bum and shoulders hurt if I sit for too long. The other day my youngest was very concerned as she had noticed a lump in the middle of my chest. It took me a while to realise that it was my sternum. At long last I now know where it is and I can also see my collar bones. Enjoy discovering the new you. Mind you, I do miss the comfort of a padded bum.

My sternum sticks out too ! And I could hang coathangers on my collarbones !!

Back