• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boobs

purpleprincess29

I'm expecting loose skin on my belly as I've around ten stone to lose and it's quite jelly like anyway.

Do many people require boob jobs as well as tummy tucks? What impact does the weight loss have on boobs? I'm currently a 42E bra size and I'm scared I'll be able to tie them in a bow once I've lost my weight after surgery!

this is something I am worried about too. Im too embarrassed to say what my starting bra size was but lets just say that massive doesnt begin to explain how huuuuge they were. I have dropped two cup sizes already which still makes them bigger than most people's but Im dreading what they will end up like.

I'm just hoping and praying that my PCT will fund whatever reconstructive work I need, and if not, I'll save like mad and it will be my treat to myself for all the hard work of losing the weight.

I am 7 weeks post and almost 3st lighter and the change in my breasts is very noticeable to me, I have gone from a good D cup to a mid size C cup already and the skin on my breasts just isnt the same and they just feel...erm...emptier.
I didnt have very full breasts before, they were big enough but not as full as some womens but they sure arent full now.
Hubby still loves them but I can feel a really quite marked difference in them and I dont like it so much, but hey, its all part of swift weight loss and I love the weight loss so Ill just have to accept it.
Steph xx

im sorry to say the truth for me is that my boobs look like two badly set jellies. i have gone from a 46GG to a 30 E there is absolutly no substinance to them. they hang like fat spaniels ears and i can no longer see my nipples when stood up.if you request me as a friend you will be able to see some pictures that were taken about 3 months ago but they have got worse since then.
It really is a case of do i roll or fold the ******* when i put my bra on.

Thank You

im sorry to say the truth for me is that my boobs look like two badly set jellies. i have gone from a 46GG to a 30 E there is absolutly no substinance to them. they hang like fat spaniels ears and i can no longer see my nipples when stood up.if you request me as a friend you will be able to see some pictures that were taken about 3 months ago but they have got worse since then.
It really is a case of do i roll or fold the ******* when i put my bra on.

:thankyou: for the honest info, I'd been guessing that in the long term I might need to consider surgery to put the stuffing back in them. I quite like being busty as I always have been even before gaining my weight, still doesn't put me off the surgery though, just one more thing to consider.

Cheers!

When i was in hospital last week there was a lady who had had the band she had lost 11 stone over three years and said her boobs stayed exactly the same and she had just had a boob reduction because they were massive and looked strange on her new smaller frame , maybe as she lost the weight slower it didnt affect them so badley. But to be honest she showed me her new 2 week old boobie and they were amazing, i did find it a little odd that after chatting for only 30 mins she got them out lol but if id have lost 11 stone and had boobs of an 18 year old i wouldnt have been shy too ! she was 51 when she had her band 57 when she had her boobs done x

When i was in hospital last week there was a lady who had had the band she had lost 11 stone over three years and said her boobs stayed exactly the same and she had just had a boob reduction because they were massive and looked strange on her new smaller frame , maybe as she lost the weight slower it didnt affect them so badley. But to be honest she showed me her new 2 week old boobie and they were amazing, i did find it a little odd that after chatting for only 30 mins she got them out lol but if id have lost 11 stone and had boobs of an 18 year old i wouldnt have been shy too ! she was 51 when she had her band 57 when she had her boobs done x
Wow...if she can do it in her fifties there's hope for us all yet then! I want the boobies of a fifty-seven year old if they're worth getting out.

I bet that's not an experience you get everyday..lol

i have lost 30kg since aug 6th and my boobs have gone from a 42ff to a 36g i couldnt be happier and getting smaller boobs was 1 of my main reasons for loosing weight my gp said 2 years ago if i could loose 3 stone i could have a boob reduction so i plan on seeing if i can loose 1 more stone or leval out and then reminding her about a reduction and get on the list
i would like a 34c

I am now over 7 stone down and my boobs have gone from a 46G to a 38G but they are definitely not as full... I do feel a bit sad but I am going to asking my Dad for a boob job for my 40th next year and then a tummy tuck for the birthday after! Maybe by the time I get to 50 I'll have had it all done! LOL

Lx

I was a good 42DD pre op but I am now a 36/38 D and I have definatley lost my filling. It looks as though they have been pricked with a pin but I have now lost 8st in 18months which is more than ample consulation.

Back