• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Booked for band at Nuffield

cover girl

Hi,

I'm a newbie! I am booked for band next week at nuffield Glasgow with Mr Gibson. Im excited and nervous from moment to moment. I have been on pre op diet for a week now, and coping ok with it so far as I can eat food, the liquid diet version sounds much harder to me.
I am in my late 40's and have lost and gained weight for past 15 years. I suppose I am at the lower end of the scale at BMI of 33, and I am commited to changing my eating habits for good and have chosen the band as the tool to help me on my journey to getting back to a healthy weight.
Wish me luck x

Hi, I'm a newbie! I am booked for band next week at nuffield Glasgow with Mr Gibson. Im excited and nervous from moment to moment. I have been on pre op diet for a week now, and coping ok with it so far as I can eat food, the liquid diet version sounds much harder to me. I am in my late 40's and have lost and gained weight for past 15 years. I suppose I am at the lower end of the scale at BMI of 33, and I am commited to changing my eating habits for good and have chosen the band as the tool to help me on my journey to getting back to a healthy weight. Wish me luck x
Good luck hope it goes well x

Thank you all.
Sharon thank you for your reply, it's so reassuring to hear of someone who has been treated at the same place and with the same Surgeon. You are doing so well...go you!! X

Good luck to you! I'm the same, my BMI wasn't massively high, I was just sick of yo-yo dieting. From that point of view, the band is great!

Thank you all. Sharon thank you for your reply, it's so reassuring to hear of someone who has been treated at the same place and with the same Surgeon. You are doing so well...go you!! X

It does put your mind at ease!

Kurstywursty was also at Nuffield under Dr Galloway and she is doing fantastic!

You have a spot on the losers bench waiting for you xx

Back