• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bought something new omg!!

thinkbethin

As many of you know my little sister is not well. Because of the situation with the waiting list for her heart transplant she has decided she wants to renew her vows. Today we went shopping for our outfits because the vow renewal is in 2 weeks time on the 19th september.
I HATE clothes shopping but got a BIG shock today. The lady in the shop asked what size I was and I said 24/26. She replied with a "NO WAY!!! "and said an 18/20 would be more like it. Well I'm happy to say I got into a size 20 top. Its very dressy and not the usual bag of sh*t type that I normally wear. I wanted to go in my jodphurs and wellies but my mother said I could'nt lol. Soooo today I finally realised that I am not only losing weight but getting smaller. Sorry for the ramble but I could'nt believe it and just thought I'd share it with my mini buddies. Thanks for readingxx

:happy096: Congratulations Gaynor, you must be chuffed to bits. We definiteley want to see a few pics of this achievement. Keep up the good work and i hope the ceremony is everything your sister wants and deserves x

As many of you know my little sister is not well. Because of the situation with the waiting list for her heart transplant she has decided she wants to renew her vows. Today we went shopping for our outfits because the vow renewal is in 2 weeks time on the 19th september.
I HATE clothes shopping but got a BIG shock today. The lady in the shop asked what size I was and I said 24/26. She replied with a "NO WAY!!! "and said an 18/20 would be more like it. Well I'm happy to say I got into a size 20 top. Its very dressy and not the usual bag of sh*t type that I normally wear. I wanted to go in my jodphurs and wellies but my mother said I could'nt lol. Soooo today I finally realised that I am not only losing weight but getting smaller. Sorry for the ramble but I could'nt believe it and just thought I'd share it with my mini buddies. Thanks for readingxx

Gaynor....it just goes to show how the head just don't keep up with the body.........

Well done sweetheart....well deserved...now you'll not only feel a million $, you look it too....So pleased for you.

Best wishes to your sister too for her special day.

(((hugs)))

I will put some pics up lol. I've got some before pics to put on when my daughter comes home. I took them before op just to keep a check but never thought I'd notice a difference so soon. Thanks for your lovely comments ladiesxx

your welcome hun xx

well done gaynor have a great day x x

Wahooo!! Go you!! Bet that feel was amazing!! :) xxxx

thats great gaynor well done to you, i hope your sister has a very special day and you also to, please dont wear the wellies xxxx

liz xxx

yay, well done hun xx

Wow, what a boost to your confidence. I really hope your sister and her husband have a lovely day and you look absolutely fabulous in your new outift............

No wellies? So the horse isn't invited either? Hmmm lol xx

You should be so proud of yourself Gaynor! That is such a wonderful accomplishment.

well done gaynor i bet youll look amazing theres no better feeling than having to buy smaller clothes x x x x x x x hope your sister has a great day

Well done Gaynor, what a lovely suprise you must have felt great in the shop can't wait to see the pics. Tell you what you could comprimise, you could wear the jodphurs and wellies while you prepare the food then change into your wedding outfit lol. Wish your sister and her husband all the best for their special day xx

its a great feeling when your not sure what size you are and then you find your 3/4 sizes smaller

Well done Gaynor bet you feel sooo pleased with yourself and so you should :D

Best wishes to your sister and your family on her special day:)

BTW if you get a long skirt you can wear your wellies under it lol :p

of course there's bound to be a difference Gaynor...you've lost 4 stones :eek::eek::eek:

what you wearing with the top...skirt or trousers?

hope you have a lovely day and very best wishes to your Sister :hug99:

Back