• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bought something new omg!!

Wow, what a boost to your confidence. I really hope your sister and her husband have a lovely day and you look absolutely fabulous in your new outift............

No wellies? So the horse isn't invited either? Hmmm lol xx

No the horse can't come lol. I did ask if the shetland I've just bought was invited but he is'nt either so Jake and Sooty are going it alone for the day haha

Well done, I think I've forgotten how it feels to fit into something smaller!!! I hope that you have a good time at the wedding and don't get too stressed with the catering.

Now that you're 4 stones lighter, you could show a leg!!! You'll have plenty of congratulations I'm sure, why not go for broke. Enjoy it.
I hope your sister and her husband have a great day as well.

Rebirth

Hey way to go Gaynor well done, you must be so chuffed, cant believe you still thought you were 24/26 when you have done so well with your weight loss
Anyway that was a nice surprise for you and hope the day goes well for your sister
Jay xx

Well done Gaynor!! Thats wonderfull news, I bet thats given you a confidence boost, I am really pleased for you and i Bet your gonna look great!!
Hope you have a great time!!

Wow well done Gaynor. Hope you have a good time and your sister and her hubby enjoy the day. I am praying for you all that she will get her heart transplant soon.

Back