• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bougie size

loopyt

Jcoco said:
This has been an interesting read as I had no clue about the bougie size.

I had sleeve 12 days ago, Dr vasilicostas at St Anthonys on nhs. Never heard of bougie size but really want to know now, has anyone on here had their op done by him and know their bougie size?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
I had sleeve 12 days ago, Dr vasilicostas at St Anthonys on nhs. Never heard of bougie size but really want to know now, has anyone on here had their op done by him and know their bougie size?? :)

Hi
George Vasilicostas was my surgeon and i asked at my 1st appointment what size was used. They use a 32, so its the narrowest one.

Kim

loopyt

stuckinafatsuit said:
Hi
George Vasilicostas was my surgeon and i asked at my 1st appointment what size was used. They use a 32, so its the narrowest one.

Kim

Thanks Kim I think that's good! Lol :)

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
Just had my check up at 10 months post op and was told that they used a 32F Bougie on me. just before the pre-op diet I was 177kg (BMI 55) and I'm now 118kg (BMI 35).

gonnabethinner

Really interesting to read thanks will enjoy reading it. How you feeling now ? Hope a bit better. The médium sizes tend not to leak when under pressure. I Asked Dr H it I could have a 32.f as i had heatd it got better Wright loss. He said he prefetred a 36f as it leaked less. As i guess when full. It comes under pressure.

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
I was told they weigh up the possible complications and then decide what size to use, so whichever size you are given it was the best size for you.

Kim

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
Just had my check up at 10 months post op and was told that they used a 32F Bougie on me. just before the pre-op diet I was 177kg (BMI 55) and I'm now 118kg (BMI 35).
Wow Brian, its really been successful for you, you must be well chuffed. :D

Kim

wannabeminime

Yvessa just posted this on FB, and i thought it should go on here! Thanks Yve!!

Attachments

• gallery_31818_2615_99536.jpg
    gallery_31818_2615_99536.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 380

Yvessa

No probs.