• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boxerchips (not related to WLS)

farzu

Help me Lord. I'm a fan of Boxerchips (vegetable) . I had it on easyjet few days ago and going crazy to have more. I don't know why didn't i buy this in bulk :eek: I couldn't find any in london and heard that it only can be found in Ireland :cry:. is there any one From Ireland here who can send me some by post? I'll pay every cost. I'm feeling like a greedy person but can't help it :17729:The craving is too much to handle. Helppppp me Pleaseeeee.

Hi Farzu

These are 'posh' crisps arent they? Im sure I have seen them sold in Dublin.

Cant help with where you could get them from but I try to avod crisps nowadays lol :angeldevil:

yes really yummy 'posh' crisps :D I also heard that its available in dublin but can't go there. need someone to post me some of those little boxes lol.

i have never heard of em?

thanks Neen but couldn't find the option for ordering online :D those are are vegetable crisps made of persnips, sweet potato and beet. I'm not a fan of other crisps. almost any of the crisps that you can get in london but I like it coz its soooo different form other crisps.

Hi Farzu,

I see you are still waiting for your surgery, but a word of warning.

Post op I hardly ever dump but one day had Kettle Crisps, and dumped badly:eek::eek:....... poooed my pants in New Look, very embarrassing.:eek::eek: Stayed away from them since.

OMG does thais happen with every crisps post op? I never thought of it before. Dr Coppack asked my GP to refer me to homerton. just called them this morning to ask and they said once i'm referred it takes 5 weeks for first app and if everything is ok 6 months for surgery lol. i don't think i can wait for that long to be honest. I wanted to go for private but there is another prob came up. My parents are going for Hajj and i have a little brother who is going to be 10 next month, so they can't take him with them. they are leaving him with me till December. so that is another problem for me. hope to get the surgery done in December.

Hi Farzu

Tyrrells make then you can buy them in sainsburys and often tesco. Word of warning though they carry more fat than normal crisps, very high calorie. I used to eat them occasionally pre op, not touched them since though.

the nutritional value
Ingredients

Vegetables in variable proportion (parsnip, beetroot, carrot), sunflower oil, sea saltNutritional Information

Per 100g:
Energy 1718kJ/413kcal, Protein 3.9g, Carbohydrate 36g, Fat 28.1g, Fibre 11.5g, Sodium 0.3g

Should you get an op date through when you are looking after your little bros, it shouldnt be a problem as he is 10yrs old and wont need lifting up etc. Your husband will have to take him to and from school and take care of him whilst your in hospital but it is usually only 2 days,and maybe you can pre prepare meals for him before your op.
To be honest its almost October I doubt very much you will have an op date for this year.

Also, there will be a lot of foods that make you ill once you have had the op, most foods high in fat or sugar, you really do have to look at having the op as going on a lifelong diet, changing all the bad things you eat for good things.

You need to start looking at all the foods you eat as fuel, those hi in protein and low in fats take priority over everything else really. You will probably find that a lot of the foods you love now are full of empty calories, those of no real nutritional worth. if you want the op to be a success, you will have to sacrifice a lot of foods like crisps.

Once you have had the op you will understand what people mean by 'the bypass is a tool', initially you will see the weight falling off but over time it will only work if you work at it yourself. Tis hard sometimes!

Hi Farzu

Tyrrells make then you can buy them in sainsburys and often tesco. Word of warning though they carry more fat than normal crisps, very high calorie. I used to eat them occasionally pre op, not touched them since though.

the nutritional value
Ingredients

Vegetables in variable proportion (parsnip, beetroot, carrot), sunflower oil, sea saltNutritional Information

Per 100g:
Energy 1718kJ/413kcal, Protein 3.9g, Carbohydrate 36g, Fat 28.1g, Fibre 11.5g, Sodium 0.3g

Should you get an op date through when you are looking after your little bros, it shouldnt be a problem as he is 10yrs old and wont need lifting up etc. Your husband will have to take him to and from school and take care of him whilst your in hospital but it is usually only 2 days,and maybe you can pre prepare meals for him before your op.
To be honest its almost October I doubt very much you will have an op date for this year.

Also, there will be a lot of foods that make you ill once you have had the op, most foods high in fat or sugar, you really do have to look at having the op as going on a lifelong diet, changing all the bad things you eat for good things.

You need to start looking at all the foods you eat as fuel, those hi in protein and low in fats take priority over everything else really. You will probably find that a lot of the foods you love now are full of empty calories, those of no real nutritional worth. if you want the op to be a success, you will have to sacrifice a lot of foods like crisps.

Once you have had the op you will understand what people mean by 'the bypass is a tool', initially you will see the weight falling off but over time it will only work if you work at it yourself. Tis hard sometimes!

Good input swizz xx

Back