• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

boyfrend not happy!!!! ffs

lol at the rottie post hahaha.. i think id of kikd him right in the family jewels! n ye carre iv had the lecture about goin out half naked.. i.e ot wearing tent clothes... tbh im not even bothered about my physical health i think being over weight messes ur mental health up more! its got me parranoid about goin out and dont get me started about walkin past a group of teenagers, that fills me with dread as u know they are guna giv u abuse!

i honestly think they're all worried about how we change, it's up tp us to show we are the same person inside, we don't need to wear half a bikini or a belt for a skirt to look so much better and healthier but we do have more energy and that makes us do things we couldn't do before like the gym for example and they worry we're going to run off with an instructor, if we are happy and love them we won't do this and they just have to learn to accept this and as they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating :)

Im lukin forward to wearing next to nowt. Lol providing im not left lookin like a deflated baloon! Ha wel the boyfrend seemz to have GONE. Dint take long. O wel a year wasted. Out with the old, in with the new ;-)

Sent from my sony x10 using WLSurgery

It is.Strange how people react sons were are worried but ok, hubby doesmt appear to cate either way but said If its what I want then its Fine. Best friend said it would give her incentive to diet! Nine of them reacted how i thought they would!

I'm only 4 days post op came home today as surgeon very pleased :) I had the same thing with couple of friends ( horror stories ) really frightend me ( she is very overweight over 24 stone easy, I'd say and she's trying for a baby??) but my partner of 17 years new I had to have this op as it was affecting me mentally for years and got the support of family and very close friends, I think Only we know truly how life affects us when we are overweight and we just doing the best we can to improve our quality of life :) xx

Im lukin forward to wearing next to nowt. Lol providing im not left lookin like a deflated baloon! Ha wel the boyfrend seemz to have GONE. Dint take long. O wel a year wasted. Out with the old, in with the new ;-)

Sent from my sony x10 using WLSurgery

You don't need anyone bringing you down ... Seize your new life with both hands :)

Hi Karida,
Hope you dont mind me asking as it has nothing to do with your post, But how do you get the information at the bottom of each of your posts?
sabirna
x

I managed to lose 5 stones doing a vlcd 6 years ago. My husband was very supportive but my best friend never mentioned it, never gave an opinion and never commented on my weight loss. We worked together every day and all my other work colleagues were constantly praising me and telling me how good I looked. But still not a word from my "best friend". We used to go out together, go shopping etc and all that stopped as soon as I started to lose weight. Then it dawned on me why..... I was the fat friend that made her loook good, she was a size 14 and obviously didn't want me to be like her or slimmer. I did end up slimmer and the feeling was fantastic and needless to say I dumped her. She was not a true friend. I am glad I changed my place of work before I started to regain weight, so as far as she knows I am still slim lol (but I will be again soon).
Now my husband is my rock but even tho I had been secretly coverting wls I was worried about broaching the subject with him; fully expecting a big NO WAY! However when I did pluck up the courage he said if that was what I wanted he would support me. He sat with me researching Drs and procedures and we have now booked in for gastric wrap in Prague with Dr Hruby and he is coming with me to hold my hand. Now he really is MY BEST FRIEND, in fact my everything and I love him to bits.
sorry for the long post, x

that's briliant and good for him :) my hubby has been fantastic we've had a bit of a rough year with me not being as well as we'd hoped but he never once said anything bad about it just comforted me and listened :) my best friend has also been very supportive in everything so i have been very very lucky xx good luck for the future x

Oh hune I thin u r doing the right thing. U dont want to be having diabetes hip replacements knee ops heart probs blood pressure etc in older age hune. do it now so u can get fit and be healthy. Hes scared youll leave him for someone else afterwards you do it for you!

do u ever get the feeling like people want to hold u back and keep u porky and miserable forever? so far my (fat) frend has been waving all these magazines in my face and seems to have a catalogue of articles on people who had bariatric surgery and died or there heads fell off or something equally as morbid..
and if that isnt enuff my boyfrend keeps saying that he might not fancy me when i am thinner!!!! i mean seriously wtf! then again he is a little on the stocky side but is 6ft so can carry it off. arent ur loved ones ment to be suportive! i just dont get it,, how much this life changing surgery matters to me. he keeps saying, is the op more important than him... seriously, what am i ment to reply to that, i say no... but u no deep down im thinkin yes i would kill for this surgery and you aint guna stand in my way lol. of corse i keep that to my self so i avoid the 10hr lecture and drama that goes with it. ;)

haha ooooopz im ranting!

A friend of mine has been the same!! But I think hers is more to do with jealousy as her GP won't refer her for surgery and she is bigger than me. She hasn't even asked me if I'm ok after my surgery which I had done last Saturday. She has been the only person to of put a negative on my whole situation.

You need to do whats right for you in the long run. You've gotta think of the benefits of surgery is gonna have on your life. Only you can decide whats right for you x

The only person who has been *****y about mine, telling me "oh you dont look like you've lost anything" even though i had gone down from a 26 to a 22 and lost 2st was my mum. I think shes worried i'll be the skinnier one and she cant handle that. Shes happier when i'm at least 5-6 st heavier than her.

Hi K4rid4

I have the same issue. My husband seemed to be supportive but every time we go to L&D on appointments he goes very quite on the journey home. Then when anyone says to me really are you sure you want this done its very drastic (even my parents) say this he agrees with them saying I keep telling her this. Again I think it is a jealus thing as he knows I will get attention afterwards little does he know I get alot of attention now it doesnt change who I am will just make me fitter and healthier. The thing that really annoys me is I need IVF to concieve due to a problem with him and so I have gone through this to get the IVF he cant even give up his fags grrr how selfish you know typing this im sitting there thinking more and more why am I still with this man. :-(

it does indeed im only 31. i havent got any problems with fertility its all him . i do love him but do wonder is it enough to get us through this i have already left once a few weeks ago and then went back x

My other half hates skinny girls, ill never be skinny as I'm so curvy! I think more Kim kardashian!

He hates the fact I've had wls, although I had balloon rather than drastic surgery he still hates it!!! He loves the fact in losing weight tho and more confident in bed especially! I let him touch me rather than move his hands in the places I think are nicer! lol

He has been supportive once I had it done he nursed me as I was so sick for 5 days,
Clearing my sick bucket etc but clearly letting me know I'm putting myself thru it. No sympathy really! He's alright tho he's 6ft2, gorgeous body and face! All his exes are stunners then there's me!!! Haha!

X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm 14st 8 now, my goal is 11st then go from there, so ill def be more Kim kardashian than Cheryl cole! He likes both women although chez is tiny!

I'm just looking forward walking down the street or in a room and feeling norm, "accepted" rather
Than being paranoid "oh she's well fat"

I had a body of crime watch face of bay watch when I went up to 17st haha!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back