• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breast uplift?????

fun1uk

Im currently still on my way to reaching my goal size 12 but i like to think ahead,Im a size E cup which i dont mind but they are very saggy.And im only 27! lol
I was wondering how much an uplift is?How they do it,any before and after photos?Has anyone had it done?
Im not planning on having it done till i reach my goal but i need to start saving.
Also could i get it done on the nhs?

Thanks guys xxx

if you go to i think poland its allot cheaper my sister is going to have it done , as she lost allot and now saggy . Have a look into it , cheap break away too lol

I had it done seven weeks ago as I was left with two empty sacks of skin after my weightloss on CD.

I am absolutely over the moon with them and have had no pain or uncomfortable feelings at all. I did have a small impant put in at the same time, but under the muscle so it would look nice and natural. The surgeon said I had a lot of skin which would need removing and that could end up leaving me very flat chested. (I was only a C cup to start with!)

I went to Tunisia for my surgery with Cosmetica Travel. I also had a full tummy tuck and lipo at the same time. Absolute bargain at £3360 in total including 3 nts at clinic and 6 nights at a 5* hotel all food and transport included.
Surgeon was fab and is held in such high repute that he has operated on the French presidents wife twice!!!

The level of care I received far surpassed anything I could have ever received here in the UK....well worth looking into...I wouldnt hesitate to go back (although seeing as I got everything done at once, not sure there is anything left I want now lol!)
Anyway should you have any questions then fire away.

Giggly

hi. I have questions about the surgery in Tunisia. Doing it through Cosmeticatravel, can we request the surgeon? As you are so happy with your results it would make sense to be go to the same surgeon. Do you know if this is possible or is it just luck of the draw who ends up doing it? What happens if you need follow up appointments (don't think you will by the sounds of things but will the NHS deal with any problems that might occur if the work was done in another country?).

I'd love to have a breast lift but would never do it unless it was with a surgeon personally recommended by someone.

oh and I have one more question. How did you get all your questions answered prior to the surgery?

i am seeing a surgeon at transform tomorrow (fri 13th lol) to discuss my uplift. i am hoping to do it in aug/sept once i am at goal.

i know it will prob cost double than that abroad but i feel that i need to reassurance (very wimpy) that i can get help if anything were to go wrong afterwards.

i am a real wimp and have wanted this procedure done for years now!
wish me luck for tomorrow!!!!!

xxx

Good luck for tomrrow hun, are you having implants as well

thanks for that Gemma - now just need a small win on the lottery .... must buy a ticket!

Hi Dancing,

Cosmetica only use one surgeon for their cosmetic procedures. This is Dr. Djemal who is absolutely fab! He has worked in the USA as well as Paris for a number of years. He is held in very high regard in Paris and has operated on the French Presidents wife twice!!! One to correct a botched nose job done by a top surgeon in France by all accounts!

His area of expertise originated in facial disfigurement of children - so his scar technique is excellent. He also has a very fine assistant (sorry I cant remember his surname only his first name which he prefers to be known by! - very friendly surgeons, again wouldnt happen in the UK!)

The doctor has gone into partnership with one of his friends who ran a travel agency in Tunisia to provide Cosmetic surgery holidays and hasnt looked back since.

I found all this out by speaking to the people at the clinic aswell as contacting many people from the website. People are very happy to give you their details and everyone said the same things about the surgeon, clinic etc. I particularly liked the way that everyone that has had surgery can just post their experience on the Cosmetica website and show their email address for you to contact. Rather than the company giving you the name and contact details of people they have preselected....speaks of a very open and safe culture if they are able to do that!

The follow up immediately after surgery is excellent and everything is covered to be ultra safe. They overcompensate to make sure that you are well before flying home. You still have email contact with the surgeons for a year after surgery where at set times you must send photos and a report on how you are feeling and any concerns etc. At the one year post op mark you are officially signed off! They have had one lady who has returned as she was not fully satisfied with her surgery - she was actually there when I was there! She had wanted a flat tummy and had a small (I mean tiny) raised area at her lower tummy which the doctor said he would put right for her. She returned to the clinic and had 1 night clinic and 4 nights at hotel completely free of charge. That also offered me loads of reassurance that if Im not happy about anything - I know he will put it right. I dont think I will need to take this offer up though as I am thrilled with my transformation.

Sorry for going on and on and on here but wanted to give as much detail as it needed!!!

Giggly

Giggly, thanks so much for the information. Brilliant to read all this. Definitely something I will follow up on once the money is available to me (v. reasonably priced though)

Thanks for all the info Giggly,

I am not at goal yet but have been thinking about breast lift and tummy tuck for a while (obviously no point in tucking tummy yet as there is still a couple of stone to go...)

This sounds fantastic and I can't believe the price. You would pay more than that for a breast lift only over here...

I might come back and bug you once I'm at goal...:rolleyes:

Thanks again

xxx

Yeah if you google Cosmetica it comes up. I know I kept doing this and being given the french site and I learnt to get the english site by typing /english at the end of the french address!!!

It was also the only site where the price quoted on the website is the price you receive as a final quote - all the other companies i contacted had extras for one reason or another that meant that I would have to pay more than their lead in price on their website!

In fact I paid less because of the combined discount, another discount applied as i was going out of season and then 3 weeks prior they rang me to knock another £350 off as the hotel was doing another offer at the time and they didnt want me to miss out!!! I was already booked and going at the time so this was a real surprise. I actually worried about it at the time thinking you dont get something for nothing - but when I got there and realised the sort of people they are it made sense. The offer had come in for new bookings and they didnt want any old bookings getting there and finding out others had received it, so extended it to everyone. Where in the UK does that?????

Giggly

Back