• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bricking myself what have i done?

God sam not even thought about that. Something that goes on easy whilst hot and sticky after swimming and wresteling with nappies hoists and wheelchairs.
now youve got me thinking

Fill your boots Mrs lol. Hope it goes well there is someone for everyone out there you just have to bump into them. MMMM perhaps you have :)

Wow - what great news!! I think you should start enjoying urself, and not worry about the what ifs. It sounds like hes a good un, and he understands what its like to have a disabled child - so thats a bonus.

Woohhoooo! keep us all informed! x

Hi there

Omg thats a fantastic story, it was like reading a fairy tail, I just want to say I understand how you must be feeling, i bet you have butterflies and feel sick but so aprehensive and excited all at the same time.
This guy sounds lovely and it was really nice of him to stop and help you and buy you a coffee.....he very obviously likes what he saw and it doesnt matter what you were like before , what matters is the here and now, what you have been through in your life makes you the person you are today !!

You have a new found confidence and are finally living the life you wanted to so grab it buy the horns and live life to the full, this is not a practice run we have this is the real deal we live once , enjoy it girl have fun go with the flow and be careful ;)

I wish you all the best of luck with this and I hope you enjoy your next DATE haha, do please keep us posted

Helen
xxxxxx

Good luck and just be yourself and you will be fine!!!

I think thats sooo nice, you will be fine, nothing to worry about. He sounds like a nice bloke and he will not make judgement over your weight loss and your wobbly bits!
U deserve some fun and attention so enjoy it xxxxxxx

Awwwwww What a lovely story, It sounds all so romantic, and he sounds very dishy lol, I really hope you have a great time, I can't wait to hear what happens, it really is like a love story and has made me smile.

Aww Carole, that's so sweet, and such a nice thing to read after a rubbish day. How exciting, and romantic, and stuff.
Personal trainer eh, i wonder if he'll give you a workout ;)

As has been said, at the very least yo've made yourself a new friend, just enjoy it hun. You're allowed to enjoy yourself, have fun and do something special for you.

DO let us know what happens.. xx :)

What a lovely story ,how nice to hear of someone helping for a change instead of someone inflicting harm.
Enjoy your coffee and chat.

Di xx

p.s are you sure it is nerves and not excitement lol.x

HC - the word is FATE and you deserve a break girl. Enjoy and like every one else on here can't wait for the update.

Excuse the hijack but Cleggy, you are doing so great. WOW, you have lost so much so fast. Good for you and I hope it keeps going so well.

You're a star!

Nic;););)

Carole, I am dying to know how you have got on. Im going to be logging off shortly for 4 days and the suspense is gonna kill me LOL.

Hope you have had a wonderful day babe xxx

Oh well had a lovely swim with the kids and then went to the cafe. He arrived about 10 mins after i had got there, so i had already had a coffee so he got me another. His 2 were with their grandparents so it felt a little weired. But we sat and chatted about the charity i help run whilst i fed the little one. Hes says hes going to come on some of the outings that we organise as its a group that do days out and activities for children with disabilities and their families.
We also talked about where we were in life. I explained why i had been single for the past 20 yrs and about my surgery etc. he was saying that he has a couple of clients who have had WLS and have done really well.

Hes had one breif relationship since his wife died but felt he was neglecting the kids as she hadnt had children and didnt understand why he couldnt just be spontainiouse about things.
That really got me thinking about what i want in a man and as nice as he seems i really dont know if i want a relationship with someone with a young family. Saying that i dont know if it will go anywhere just have to wait and see. We didnt make any firm plans hes working this week and the children are in childcare then im working at weekend and the little one i have then is too unpredictable to make plans especially where other children are involved so i just surgested he phone and see what im doing when hes free.
I had to laugh at the girls from reception as they wanted to know who he was and i just said some guy who i met in the park bit of a knight in shining armour. will let you know if he phones.
carole

Well, it is a good first go. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Now you have put yourself out there you can move forward and seek out the exact right guy for you. Or maybe something special will develope with this guy, you never know!

Nic;)

Back