• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Budge up you lot !! particularly big bum space needed on the losers bench :D

Its great your finally back home, hope you have a speedy recovery and i wish you all the very best in weight loss journey xxx

Its great your finally back home, hope you have a speedy recovery and i wish you all the very best in weight loss journey xxx

Thanks kerry and the same to you xxxx :D

Welcome home - glad it was all nice and easy for you. I have lived off 'covent garden' fresh soups and any that are a bit thick I have liquidised a bit more. Really yummy and quite filling and at least fresh not like tinned soup at all.

Happy liquid stage! S h o v i n g up the bench now! xx

Lucky moo, I wanted to stay in hospital with the nice bed and nice private room lol x
Hahaha well, i didnt have a private room :( but i bloomin loved my electric bed and was constantly up and down with getting my self just right !! loved it !! want one at home now :D hubby says no :( xxx

Welcome home Dawn its good to have you back safe and sound. Glad you got on well and are recovering nicely. Make sure you take it easy and get plenty of tlc. Just sip sip sip hun and you will be fine and i've shuffled up the bench for you lol xx

Thanks hun i will defo take it easy :D must admit im finding it hard to sip sip sip but will try harder lol, thanks for shuffling up ;) i need all the space i can get at the moment ;) lol xxx

Welcome home - glad it was all nice and easy for you. I have lived off 'covent garden' fresh soups and any that are a bit thick I have liquidised a bit more. Really yummy and quite filling and at least fresh not like tinned soup at all.

Thanks hun, i went and bought some covent garden soups today and some 'gorgeous' (i think thats what they're called ) ones, they are yummy yum yum !!! i had to sieve out some rice from one but it was really lovely xxx

Is that seat warm enough ;) x

Yay thanks Dotty it is bloomin toasty ;) lol and very comfy :D xxx

how do you feel lovexxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ruth
I feel really good just shattered thats all , havent had any sickness or even felt sick :D which is the thing i dreaded the most , i can sleep on my side without it feeling sore or 'not right' :D xxx

Hiya hun, thanks, i went and bought a load of covent garden souops today funnily enough and yes they are bloomin delish !! yum yum yum !! :D
Thanks for shoving up , ive been shoving people up all over the place ;) just as well youre all so nice and dont mind :D xxx

:)I've budged up Dawn-though it still seems strange being on the bench myself:)

Were you really in hospital for a week?!?
I was home just over 24 hours after my op & even so kicking my heels for what to do with myself the last few hours I was in hospital

Glad you've no sickness,I'm also finding hard to sipsip - especially hot drinks which seem to go down very easily

:)I've budged up Dawn-though it still seems strange being on the bench myself:)

Were you really in hospital for a week?!?
I was home just over 24 hours after my op & even so kicking my heels for what to do with myself the last few hours I was in hospital

Glad you've no sickness,I'm also finding hard to sipsip - especially hot drinks which seem to go down very easily

Thanks hun :) and yes ! i was in for a week, they got me in tues eve, then wed they gave me an industrial strength laxative which 'cleans ' all your tubes :S so i spent most of wed in and out of the loo. then thurs i had the op and stayed in till mon afternoon ! to be honest i dont think i would have been ready to come out 24 hours after i think thats a bit too soon :S i was still feeling very vulnerable and sorry for myself at that point lol
In regards to sip sip im finding it hard cos i just dont fancy a drink lol, and its really weird but ive totally gone off my coffee which i practically lived on before :O, ive always loved my coffee ( hate tea!) but i also went off coffee with both pregnancys ... strange :D
xxx

So glad everything went well lovey, take things easy so you can recover well. Bet your glad its over. Huggs xxx

Thanks sugga yes i am very glad its all over , just cant wait to lose all this weight now and start living my life again :D xxx

Where do you get the covent garden soups? Are they in a tin or packet, I cant find em :eek: Maybe Im blinder than I think! XX

Where do you get the covent garden soups? Are they in a tin or packet, I cant find em :eek: Maybe Im blinder than I think! XX

Lol dotty maybe youre just 'dotty' lol, i got mine in morrisons but they are in a wax carton and not with the other soups ! they were at the end of the fridgey ready meals on the first aisle :D hope that helps or if you havent got a morrisons just ask a worker at you local supermarket :D xxxx

Back