• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Budge up you lot !! particularly big bum space needed on the losers bench :D

Thanks, and yes I am dotty lol.....Im exactly the same as you with my coffee too! Everything tastes really strong and sweet. Im having really weak coffee, warm milky water really lol, with 1 sweetner instead of 2 and it still isnt right! Squash seems too strong too Im really watering it down........weird! X

Hi Dawn so pleased it all went so well. I'm the same as you i was in for 7 nights no way would i have been ready to go home sooner, i dont know how people manage! Mr El Hasani is such a fab surgeon isnt he? I owe him so much(even if he could do with a personality transplant)!!!!

Hi Dawn so pleased it all went so well. I'm the same as you i was in for 7 nights no way would i have been ready to go home sooner, i dont know how people manage! Mr El Hasani is such a fab surgeon isnt he? I owe him so much(even if he could do with a personality transplant)!!!!

Thanks Lisa
i know what you mean about the personality transplant !!! bless him ! He came round the day after my op at about 6.30 am and told me off for being in bed !! bloody hell !! he was lucky i even had one eye open at that time of day !!
xxx

Thanks Lisa
i know what you mean about the personality transplant !!! bless him ! He came round the day after my op at about 6.30 am and told me off for being in bed !! bloody hell !! he was lucky i even had one eye open at that time of day !!
xxx

That brings back such memories!!!! If theres anything i can help you with just give me a shout xxx

That brings back such memories!!!! If theres anything i can help you with just give me a shout xxx

Thanks Lisa xxx

Thanks Lisa
xxx

I awoke Saturday morning to find him at the end of my bed geting an update from the nurse. I turned over, said good morning... and swear the corner of his mouth twitched upwards slightly !! :eek:

I awoke Saturday morning to find him at the end of my bed geting an update from the nurse. I turned over, said good morning... and swear the corner of his mouth twitched upwards slightly !! :eek:

NO WAY !!!!!! xx ;)

He he your surgeon sounds very fierce! Mr Somers appeared at my bed fairly early in the morning and for a minute I thought Gary Linaker had come to visit me . . . swoon;) Very chipper for so early in the morning . .

Dotty Covent Garden Soups always in the fridge section in cartons. They really are great to have in as I love them all! The only one I have had problems with is the chicken soup (bit too many bits of chicken). The pea and ham one and the winter veg are my favourites.:D

I really struggled with drinking and still am to be honest. Try Ribena Really Light - i drink it slightly warm which seems to go down easier than cold and I have gone right off coffee too (and I was an 8 cups a day girl!) Scary what this op does to you eh . . .

He he your surgeon sounds very fierce! Mr Somers appeared at my bed fairly early in the morning and for a minute I thought Gary Linaker had come to visit me . . . swoon;) Very chipper for so early in the morning . .

Dotty Covent Garden Soups always in the fridge section in cartons. They really are great to have in as I love them all! The only one I have had problems with is the chicken soup (bit too many bits of chicken). The pea and ham one and the winter veg are my favourites.:D

I really struggled with drinking and still am to be honest. Try Ribena Really Light - i drink it slightly warm which seems to go down easier than cold and I have gone right off coffee too (and I was an 8 cups a day girl!) Scary what this op does to you eh . . .
Yeah it is scary !! i miss loving my coffee so strange lol. Ive been drinking ribena light but i find it so sweet funny cos before the op i couldnt have the light one i only liked the full sugar one . xxx

Glad to see you back Dawny - they have kept the losers bench lovely and warm for us havn`t they?

Take Care hun

Love Kat x

Thanks hun, yep that bench sure does feel good hey ? xxx

Isnt it funny how we have all gone off coffee! and everything tastes really sweet to me too, Im having NAS but really weak as they seem really sweet :eek: Weird!!! X

Isnt it funny how we have all gone off coffee! and everything tastes really sweet to me too, Im having NAS but really weak as they seem really sweet :eek: Weird!!! X

Yeah it really is Dotty glad its not just me though thats what is so good about this forum.............. 'we are not alone' .. lol xxx

Back