• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Buying Big

If I looked at something without trying it on then yes.
If I try it on I'm either am surprised its too big or I'm surprised it fits.

Don't know where I am at the mo.

All my clothes used to be baggy so I always got a size to big because I didn't like clinging clothes because of the fat rolls. So size 28/30 always fit.

Now Asda, Tesco, Evans and M&S size 22 trousers and 20 tops fit but some others don't. I even brought a size 18 the other day my daughter in law said it would fit even though I didn't think it would looking at it.

I am buying 22 and 20s at the moment because I know they'll fit eventuality who ever makes them.

Yes. I have gone from a 24 to a 14 on top and I have picked up a size 22, bought it, took it home and slapped myself for being so stupid! For some reason I can't get my size into my head.

I always pick up big sizes and I am happy when they don't fit, its a habit I can't beleive that fit into a sizer 16!!! (not yet cracked the 8.10 and 12's!!!)

I do look at the clothes I buy and think 'not a chance'. Like that blue dress. And am always surprised when it fits! I know I'm an 18 so that's what I buy, but they do look too small.

I have the 'no chance' look at my clothes and 'that would only fit a doll', then it's too big :sigh:, and something else gets tossed into the charity shop bag. I've now moved onto not picking up clothes in Sainsbury's as they are cheap/will fit for a while and am now shopping in proper shops as clothes are now for long term wearing. At last :D

To be honest I am too curious about what size I fit in now to buy bigger sizes. I am like a kid at Christmas every time I go into a shop, excited what I can wear with my new slimmer body. So no, I don't have that problem.

I was so chuffed at the weekend as I bought size 14 tops from primark. 16 on the bottom. Can't believe it. Still drawn to 22 or 24s. X

I'm not sure if I will ever get to the point that I will see my body for what it is. I still look in the mirror and see a size 20-22 body. My rational side knows this isn't real but I still cannot see what others see. :(

Julie.

I'm not sure if I will ever get to the point that I will see my body for what it is. I still look in the mirror and see a size 20-22 body. My rational side knows this isn't real but I still cannot see what others see. :(

Julie.

Nice to bump into you today Julie, and your looking very good indeed.

A massive difference from when we met for coffee.

Well done.

Back