• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass after band?

Wow Fayz, have just read about your pre-op diet!! Yuk, how's it going? How long now until your surgery?

I am struggling with getting anything down at the moment, feel like the band is getting tighter everyday! Can't eat my tea tonight again, but i am finding that i'm not to hungry, just wish i could drink normally, find i have to swallow very small mouthfuls and i would love to drink abit more at a time, especially when it's warm, dreading the holidays!

Sounds like the swallowing thing takes some getting used to. I love it when I hear people say they're not very hungry. I can't imagine feeling like that because I'm always hungry! Pre-op diet starts tomorrow. Yogurts and milk in the fridge. I'm dreading it but like the idea of the structure. There's no way I can accidentally cheat. It'll hel me test how ready I am for making major changes toy eating habits. I'm planning to sleep most of the weekend. Work will be hard next week. I do a desk job but I feel sorry forum colleagues because I know how grumpy I can get when I get hungry. I need to stay focused and positive.

..... just wish i could drink normally, find i have to swallow very small mouthfuls and i would love to drink abit more at a time, especially when it's warm...

Invest in insulated travel mugs. Hot drinks stay hot at least an hour. Stick with it. Bands WORK!!

Well had to go and have 1ml taken out as i had really bad reflux and pain especially at night. So went to see lovely consultant and he took a ml out and i have an appointment for next week to discuss next step!
Meanwhile i have lost albs, but putting that down to loss of appetite as i have slipped a disc and am in pain!

Back