• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

wendy1963 said:
sounds like you are having a good selection thats great that you are being able to tolerate all those things. Well done.

Thanks Wendy. I am pretty pleased :)

Manic day trying to catch up on fluids before bed.
The vile ex has been in touch asking me if he was stifling and contrilling whilst we were engaged - umm yes, New wifey has left him leaving him with that little nugget - karmas a b***h huh

Breakfast - 3 large strawberries
Lunch - leftover lamb roast n veg
Dinner - 3/4 stuffed chicken thigh, leftover Sunday din veg and light mayo

mayamoo said:
Manic day trying to catch up on fluids before bed.
The vile ex has been in touch asking me if he was stifling and contrilling whilst we were engaged - umm yes, New wifey has left him leaving him with that little nugget - karmas a b***h huh

Breakfast - 3 large strawberries
Lunch - leftover lamb roast n veg
Dinner - 3/4 stuffed chicken thigh, leftover Sunday din veg and light mayo

What a tw@t!!!!! Grrrr! Karma kicks ass well lol. Bruce Lee style!

Today I have been running around. Been with family due to sisters baby being so unwell. Not drink enough. 1600 mls so far :(

So,

1) 4 tbsp of hot oats
2) bits of soft pork in gravy
3) fish in a bag with a mini mushed up Yorkshire pudding.
4) NAS angels delight

Not had meal 5. Missing veg on my meal list today. Got to plan as usual tomorrow. Just been a hard, stressful time.

mayamoo said:
I hope your sisters baby is better soon xxx

Thank you very much May :) xxx

Mandz66 said:
Awww hope little Xavier is gonna be ok xxx

Thank you very much chick. He has such fighter spirit. I hope that is what makes the difference xxx

B 40g ready brek with SS Milk
L 40g ready brek with SS Milk
D 4 PRAWN SKEWERS (2 small prawn per skewer) 1 Cumberland Sausage

Snacks 400 Strawberries
Drinks 2 ltr Water. 2 Costa Skinny latte, 1 decaf coffee with SS Milk

Protein 56g Calories 840

Good food day. Aiming for same tomorrow, less Latte's

ryanrara said:
B 40g ready brek with SS Milk
L 40g ready brek with SS Milk
D 4 PRAWN SKEWERS (2 small prawn per skewer) 1 Cumberland Sausage

Snacks 400 Strawberries
Drinks 2 ltr Water. 2 Costa Skinny latte, 1 decaf coffee with SS Milk

Protein 56g Calories 840

Good food day. Aiming for same tomorrow, less Latte's

You didnt eat 400 strawberries really did you? Lpl

Well done on having a good day.

My pouch was not happy today. And my homemade protein soups are the only things that have kept it ok:

1) slow cooked soup with strings of pork
2) Caribbean slow cooked veg and mutton soup
3) slow cooked soup with strings of pork and tomato
4)slow cooked soup with pork and a tbsp of wholemeal basmati steamed rice, mixed beans and sweetcorn.
5) will be a milky ovaltine light

Hopefully my pouch will be more settled tomorrow. Xxx

Still great variety Fuffs. And plenty goodness.
Meant to write 400 g's lol x

ryanrara said:
Still great variety Fuffs. And plenty goodness.
Meant to write 400 g's lol x

Lol! You have done really well to get back on track so well :) And thank you :D xxx

Breakfast - 2 large strawberries n Muller light fat free Greek pot
Lunch - four crabsticks, two gherkins, two melba toast n lf garlic Philly, two medium strawberries
Dinner - a third of a children's lasagne, ate mince avoided cheese layer on top, cuecumber and peppers, a fifth of a slice of garlic bread which was a toasted ciabatta roll with a dollop of yummy pesto on top.

Went out for dinner in friends, lovely restaurant let me order from kids menu which is luckily just smaller portions of adult food (although the kids portions are still huge!) My meal only cost me six pounds and I ate my fill and didn't feel guilty at leaving it, I did fill up quickly though and was nervous about greasy cheese but just lifted a layer and ate all the tomato mince and a layer of pasta. Delish

Great food day today!!!

B 40g Ready Brek with SS milk
L tesco gluten free chicken casserole
D 160g grilled prawns and 5 diced mushrooms

Snacks 400g strawberries, 20g cheese

2 white coffees, 1 costa skinny primo latte, 2 white decaf coffee, 2ltr water

109g protein 896 calories.

Todays menu:
Breakfast - nothing early morning meeting
Lunch - two krisprolls with lf garlic Philly, three large strawberries, half a pot Muller fat free Greek yoghurt
Dinner - smoked salmon slices x2 fage yoghurt with garlic, three asparagus spears

Breakfast - a small tin peach slices with light syrup washed off
Lunch - two slices smoked salmon, four asparagus spears, one tbsp with fage yoghurt n sprinkle garlic salt, half a Muller light Greek yoghurt
Dinner - fish (dab) four asparagus spears and one tbsp Bulgar wheat salad, half a Muller light Greek yoghurt

Last edited:
B ready brek with SS milk
L tesco chicken casserole
D ready brek with SS milk

Snacks tesco salmon appetisers

Drinks 2ltr water, 2 skinny lattes

Hi I have tried the water loading this week eating then having nothing to drink for upto 2 hrs then 5 hours of liquid and then as much as I can drink in 1 go 15 mins before meal, I don;t know whether my scales have been playing up think may be time for new ones. I put 2 lb on. I never way my self the day after but just tried it and have put anither pound on today, has p***** me off no end, have been doing ok with food changing things around but keeping to amounts so don't know if tis my scales or just my body. Have you experienced the same, trying not to dwell on it though. THis is when things get out of control, it panics me a little because this is what my body has always done on diets, loses a fair amount then bobs up and down then goes up again. Any ideas guys?

chrisa said:
Hi I have tried the water loading this week eating then having nothing to drink for upto 2 hrs then 5 hours of liquid and then as much as I can drink in 1 go 15 mins before meal, I don;t know whether my scales have been playing up think may be time for new ones. I put 2 lb on. I never way my self the day after but just tried it and have put anither pound on today, has p***** me off no end, have been doing ok with food changing things around but keeping to amounts so don't know if tis my scales or just my body. Have you experienced the same, trying not to dwell on it though. THis is when things get out of control, it panics me a little because this is what my body has always done on diets, loses a fair amount then bobs up and down then goes up again. Any ideas guys?

Maybe it's retaining water like mine does if a decent loss is coming. Then I continue drinking and it causes a whoosh in the end.

Hopefully someone more experienced can help you though (((hugs)))

Hmmm I don't know chrisa but stick to the rules and it will show eventually xx

Breakfast - fat free Muller Greek yoghurt
Dinner - Bulgar wheat salad with French beans, garlic, basil leaves, chopped olives, chopped roasted peppers, grilled turkey bacon, dollop of fage on top
Dinner - (out with work) a starter of spiced king prawns with a side of steamed vegetables ate all five prawns and some if the veg with a little sweet chilli dip yummy

Lots of tea, water and a couple of sips flatish diet Pepsi whilst out

Back