• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

My problem may be that I like it well done.

really need to get back to eating healthier, been up in the north east for a week eating my mother's food and also eating junk and drinking fizzy pop. Not good

B ready brek with skinned milk
L jacket potato with cheese and beans
D 6 strawberries and handful blueberries

Snacks; 80 g of cheese through out the day

Drinks: 2 skinny lattes, 2 LTR water

I thought now I am on puree I would join in with this thread if thats ok :)

I am allowed 5 small puree meals a day.

Today has been:

Scrambled eggs made me sick.

So:

Breakfast: hot oats

Lunch: small amount of greggs syrup porridge

Dinner: homemade slightly spiced chicken soup with chickpeas, peas, sweetcorn and mushrooms with a tiny amount of basmati rice. I pureed the soup and put it in my mini cookware dish from Poundland. It was yummy!!

I will have some more of my soup later and some low fat drinking yoghurt from lidl. That will make up my 5 meals :)

If you like it well done, try searing both sides in a frying pan or on the griddle and then sticking it in the slow cooker for about 6 hours on high. That will cook the insides through :)

Yay fuffs you are more than welcome!

Breakfast - third small can peach in natural juice
Lunch three tbsp chilli with mix steam veg
Dinner - three small slices of leftover steak, one krisproll with lf garlic Philly, one gherkin, four crabsticks,

Fuffs be careful with the sugar content in the syrup. I am sure I can speak for many of us regarding eggs, definately been and been sick on the t-shirt. Lol

Today
B ready brek with skimmed milk
L ready brek with semi skimmed milk
D 100 g dry wors (south African dried sausage)

Snacks 20 g cheese, quavers grab pack (deserved treat)

2ltr water, 2 skinny small latte, 1 small skinny cappuccino

Calories 1149 (the crisps count for 176)
Protein 82g (thanks to dry wors)

If your phone uses apps, download myfitnesspal, great for calorie and protein tracking btw

Fuffs be careful with the sugar content in the syrup. I am sure I can speak for many of us regarding eggs, definately been and been sick on the t-shirt. Lol

Today
B ready brek with skimmed milk
L ready brek with semi skimmed milk
D 100 g dry wors (south African dried sausage)

Snacks 20 g cheese, quavers grab pack (deserved treat)

2ltr water, 2 skinny small latte, 1 small skinny cappuccino

Calories 1149 (the crisps count for 176)
Protein 82g (thanks to dry wors)

If your phone uses apps, download myfitnesspal, great for calorie and protein tracking btw

Thanks Ry. I only ate a small amount of it. I do seems susceptible to sugar though. So I will be sure to carry my sweetner out with me in future and have the plain one :)

And glad its not just me with the eggs. Nausea swept over me so fast. Then it was game over lol

I had a small amount of my dinner again as planned. But this time it ended it being sick. I was eating very slowly and was only part way through. Was horrid :sigh: lol

So not had my yoghurt. My pouch has done enough for its first day on puree. Just had drinks since :)

Is your puree very thin fuffs - on my first day mine was like a pouring yoghurt consistency - you might need to add more fluid to it xxx

Is your puree thin enough fuffs? Mine was more soup like than puree and your might need more fluid (i couldn't have eaten greggs porridge for example) treat Percy pouch like a New baby and don't be afraid to revert to a good old glass of milk if food at this stage causes upset - u need to do as little vomiting as poss to prevent upset xx

mayamoo said:
Is your puree thin enough fuffs? Mine was more soup like than puree and your might need more fluid (i couldn't have eaten greggs porridge for example) treat Percy pouch like a New baby and don't be afraid to revert to a good old glass of milk if food at this stage causes upset - u need to do as little vomiting as poss to prevent upset xx

I had been thickening up up my liquids to gear up for purée which my book says should be able to
Run off a spoon. Greggs by me make the oats however I ask them too. The oats didn't upset me at all. Just eggs and my second dinner lol

I will take a good look at everything I eat and make sure it's as runny as possible :D Thanks May :) xxx

Todays 5 puree meals

1) runny hot oats (4tbsps, couldnt finish)

2) brocolli and cheddar soup in a pub. It was pureed and yummy. (didn't finish half and gave away my bread roll)

3) 3 tbsps of my homemade pureed, chicken stew with 1 tbsp of basmati rice (went down really nicely)

4) 3 tbsps of stew with 5 strands of instant noodles from my sons portion (mashed noodles in with stew. Felt a little nausea, but it passed quickly)

5) part of a banana with 3 tbsps of low fat custard. Only just had that so not sure if I will dump. My first day of trying fruit. Its suggested in my book from my team. But I know some people dump onfruit or maybe lowfat custard. Feeling ok so far, but will let you know.

Overall, very happy today :)

Last edited:
Breakfast - a one egg ommlette with a sprinkle of cheese
Lunch - half a chicken thigh, two olives one krisproll with lf garlic Philly
Dinner - half a chicken thigh, four olives, one slice Parma ham all visible fat removed

A dissapointing 2lb loss to report this week however its going in the right direction and I know what's holding me back - need to increase fluids by alot, damn work getting in the way Lmao, had some bathroom troubles this week due to low fluids, also haven't eaten enough often missing brekkie some im on it this week! so hopefully a better loss next week

2lb is great when you consider all the factors that need tweaking lol. So well done!! xxx

Pretty good thanks :) Settling into puree well. Feeling more confident than I did friday. This all feels so new. It is strange psychologically and emotionally to cope with sometimes. But a good move overall :)

yesterday

b - ready brek
l - strawberries
d - coronotion chicken wit baked potatoe, sadly one spoonfull and all out

snacks quavers and walkers ready salted, 80 cheese

2 lattes (skinny), 2 ltr water

protein 51, calories 1108

Today
B ready brek with Skimmed milk
L - Tesco Chicken casseole (300 only 156 calories)
d - ready break with skimmed milk

snacks 20g cheese, 225g strawberies , 100 blueberries, 20 drywors

drinks 2 ltr water, 2 home mode decaf coffee, 1 costa skinny latter

protein 100g, calories 909

Glad to hear it fuffs :)
Ryan did Percy pouch not like coronation chicken?

Breakfast - Muller light fat free Greek yoghurt
Lunch - slow cooked minted lamb in gravy (melted in the mouth!) one new potato, one roast new potato, three pieces carrot, one piece cauliflower, four French beans, one tbsp cabbage,
Dinner - one chicken thigh no skin, 1 tsp stuffing, one krisproll with lf garlic Philly, two gherkins

Thanks May :)

Today I have had

1) 2/3 of a homemade banana and strawberry smoothie. Made with 200 ml of milk and a scoop of sculptress banana protein powder

2) 2 mini soft meatballs puréed into gravy. A teaspoon of stuffing purred separately. And half an aunt Bessie dumpling, cooked in gravy and then mashed into it. All went down fine. Was tiny, but sounds a lot lol

3) chicken stew (again) with basmati rice. Was nice though

Got a small bowl of sf jelly and low fat custard in the fridge to have at 9pm

Don't think I will get 5 meals in today. So before bed I will make a half milk half water horlicks light :)

No sickness or nausea today. I am a happy bunny.

sounds like you are having a good selection thats great that you are being able to tolerate all those things. Well done.

Back