• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Good morning everyone... And Congratulations to everyone who has lost weight this week.. I have managed to lose another 3lbs as of this morning, which I am amazed at considering how my insides were so messed up, but I'm very happy.. I am now officially well inside the 14 STONES. Doesn't seem possible it really doesn't. Even with all the discomfort and life change I would have a bypass again in a heartbeat, never dreamed I would ever see 14 stones again not ever... It's my birthday today, so the scales have given me my best birthday present ever... Hope everyone has a wonderful day xxx

Many Happy Returns Amanda

and congrats on your weight loss

amanda577 said:
Good morning everyone... And Congratulations to everyone who has lost weight this week.. I have managed to lose another 3lbs as of this morning, which I am amazed at considering how my insides were so messed up, but I'm very happy.. I am now officially well inside the 14 STONES. Doesn't seem possible it really doesn't. Even with all the discomfort and life change I would have a bypass again in a heartbeat, never dreamed I would ever see 14 stones again not ever... It's my birthday today, so the scales have given me my best birthday present ever... Hope everyone has a wonderful day xxx

Well done Hun,and have a happy birthday.x

Thats brill Amanda and Happy Birthday hope you have enjoyed your day. My day has been utter s****. 5 OF US are going to be made redundant by 31st March next year happy Christmas to me oh n its my birthday 9 th Dec so Happy birthday as well, have had better days.

menu

B msbb toasted with spread
S banana
L 1 lunchable chicken wrap grapes
D bacon mushrooms and tomatoes all oven cooked.

tea n water xx

Happy birthday amanda577 well done on weight loss.

Thats brill Amanda and Happy Birthday hope you have enjoyed your day. My day has been utter s****. 5 OF US are going to be made redundant by 31st March next year happy Christmas to me oh n its my birthday 9 th Dec so Happy birthday as well, have had better days.

menu

B msbb toasted with spread
S banana
L 1 lunchable chicken wrap grapes
D bacon mushrooms and tomatoes all oven cooked.

tea n water xx

So sorry to hear your bad news. Hope the weekend is a bit better.

Happy birthday Amanda hope its been a good one
Well here is my menu
Breakfast. Porridge

Lunch. 2 Cheese triangle and 3 garlic thins

Dinner corn beef mash and beans

Snacks are nas cordial 3 glasses and 2 cups off black tea

Congratulations Amanda that is fantastic and hope you've had a lovely birthday. You deserve it xx

So sorry to hear that Chrisa, that's awful, I hope things get better for you soon xx

My menu
Breakfast - fat free Greek yoghurt and grapes.
Lunch - Half a ham sandwich - something I've had several times before and haven't had a problem with but my pouch decided to reject it. I had to rush to the loo and it came back up. Unfortunately my Boss was standing outside the toilet at the time and sent me home. I'm sure I would have been fine to stay but he insisted. I do feel delicate since so if I manage to eat again I might have some chicken soup. Goes to show you just never know when it's going to happen. Strange temperamental things our pouches.

Oh dear Shelley just eat light things which go down easy for the rest of today and see how you feel to tomorrow. Hope next year is a good one for me sick to death of this last one. xx

Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes.. I have had my ex husband visiting with his little girl, and it has been a lovely day. Chrisa, I am so sorry about you losing your job, you really don't deserve news like that!!! Shelleymarie sorry that you have had a bad food day with your pouch, hope it is better for you tomorrow..

xxxx

2lbs this week for me. 7 stone 8 in total now.

Appointment with hospital this week so will be a long day as 2 hour train journey!

Been feeling exhausted this last week even though had my b12 injection couple of weeks ago

Well done on more great weight loss people. Hope you are having a good sunday.

Only had fluids yesterday to give my pouch a break after it being weird on Friday but back to normal today -

Breakfast - Ham.
Lunch - Weight watchers tomato soup and half a slice of toast.
Dinner - Roast chicken (no skin), one very small potato, Kale, grean beans and half a small yorkshire with reduced salt gravy.
Snack - Pineapple.

Yesterday:
B- two egg whites scrambled, two rasher turkey bacon
L- sliced ham, two crackers, lf Philly
D - meal out lamb starter with a side salad ate half lamb n bits of salad, glass champagne

Today:
B- shape yoghurt sprinkle start right
L- slow cooked pork in cider and mustard, sweet potato wedges, steam veg
D - sliced ham, couple crackers, lf Philly, pickles

Lots of fluids

Hi all food today

B 1 toast with spread
L chicken, stuffing, 1 puddn, cabbage, carrots, turnip and gravy.
D 2slice sof ham with grated cheese

tea coffee water

Have a good evening and week all x

Back