• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi everyone. Happy belated birthday Amanda,hope you had a great day. Fab weight loss everyone, everyone is doing great. Aww chrisa, crap news for you Hun, will you defenatley be one of the 5 that goes? If it is hope you find something else soon. Xxx

All 5 of us are going Dimond no choice. Am sure something good will come out of it in that I frimly believe, when I was called in I felt relieved which is strange but given the last few months n weeks its relief just the money aspect for us I am the major bread winner, guna be difficult even if I get another job won't be getting the wage I was on x

I hope something good happens I had to take a £3,000 pay cut last year as dropped me a banding but it was better than no job at all but I hated the pressure it caused hope you get sorted before christmas

Thank you Mark, I would be willing to take a pay cut suggested thta a few weeks ago, but no way. I,m moving on summat will come up xx

Today's Menu -

Breakfast - Ham and egg.
Lunch - 2 ryvita multigrain crackers, 1 with half fat cheese and pickled cucumber and 1 with lf feta and 2 grapes.
Dinner - Another serving of the roast I did yesterday.
Snack - Pineapple.

Caffeine free Tea, Green tea, water and fresh clementine juice watered down.

Menu today

B grapes, pizza biscuit
L cucumber sliced with pate on, strawberries
D pud, 1 small pot, carrots, turnip, cabbage, steak n gravy mint sauce.

1 cookie

tea, coffee and water

Breakfast - four multigrain crackers, lf Philly ten grapes
Lunch - smoked salmon, cue, lf Philly, three crackers
Dinner - chilli chickpea loaf spoonful fage tzatziki

Licked spoon after making lollipops for charity fashion show....chic chilli, choc sea salt, chic cranberry, choc sprinkle.....hope they raise some £££

I believe in fate chrisa and as one door closes another opens. I also believe that you will get sorted soon. I totally understand where you are coming from tho, saying it was a relief! Good luck xxx

Hi everyone!! Have just been catching up on the posts... seems like ages since I last posted on wls... Went out today and bought myself a new winter coat, and it's a size 16 with room to spare.. An 18 was much too big, and a 14 was much too tight but can almost see a size 14 after christmas I think.. !!! I was so pleased, I actually don't think it will see me through all winter if I keep losing at the rate I am going, but it wasn't too expensive so what the heck, it just feels so good to wear something that fits properly as have been making do with all my big baggy clothes up until now:
Hope everyone has had a good week so far::

todays menu:
B 100mls skim milk 80gms strawberries
L 2 x sesame ryvita, 30gm L/F philly & slice deli roast beef
D 180gm Sirloin Steak, 50gm Mushrooms, tomatoe
S L/F Mousse
100gms Pineapple

Protein 88gms - Cals 610 - Carbs 35gms - Fat 14gms
Drinks - 2 litre NAS - 300ml water - 50ml prune juice - 25gm protein shot - cup black coffee - 2 cups green tea.

Awesome update Amanda, great to hear. I'm dreaming of being that size so much although my bank account isn't lol. Great menu too :)

I had a good day too. Back to gym despite low mood and pain, and I did a sneaky mid week weigh in and I'm now officially back to what I was last time I lost weight on my own with out my lovely bypass tool. I maintained at this weight for about a year when I went to college and was so happy, then a load rubbish happen and I started comfort eating like crazy. I put on nearly 9 stone in 2 and half years but it's only taken 6 months to get it off. To be back to that weight is a huge big personal goal. I feel like I can start to put that stuff behind me now and also all I lose from now on will be new and fresh and I can't wait to see how I look :D

Menu today
Breakfast - Ham and grapes.
Lunch - At a cafe, fresh sardines on wholemeal toast, only ate half a slice of toast.
Dinner - Olive, lf feta, tuna, tomato and avocado salad.
Snack - A few more olives.

Water, clementine juice, diet protein shake.

You have acheived so much shelleymarie in such a short space of time, you should be really proud of yourself... Also from now on every lb you say goodbye to, you will know that its never coming back, I think that makes a hug difference too..
You already look a totally different girl from your before photos.. I personally think you have done fantastically...
xx

hi

just read about everyone getting new clothes & coats. I'm just working down thru the sizes in my wardrobe but had a huge clear out at the weekend of things that are now way too big for me. my cupboards are nearly empty.......

Amanda, a delicate question but how's your "movements" now. i hope things are far better.

weigh day tomorrow, fingers crossed i'll go below 21st so my aim of being below 20st for the new year will still be a possibility

yesterdays menu
b - 1/2 slimfast mixed with 1/2 scoop whey powder
l - 50g light cottage cheese, 60g pulled ham
d - 75g pulled ham salad
s - 1 slice light leerdama cheese :D

HI ALL well done Amanda on the new coat love my winter coat from Asda only £19 it was have worn it loads already.
Todays menu

B dry granola
S GRAPES
L cucumber n pate
D STEW 1 small dumpling
S pear

tea, coffee, water

You have acheived so much shelleymarie in such a short space of time, you should be really proud of yourself... Also from now on every lb you say goodbye to, you will know that its never coming back, I think that makes a hug difference too..
You already look a totally different girl from your before photos.. I personally think you have done fantastically...
xx

Thanks so much Amanda, that means a lot, I think I will feel proud from now on. It's like I'm not just getting rid of the weight I put on because I "failed again" I'm losing it for real now and that's really exciting. Can't wait to see the person mentally and physically that is hiding under what is left. It's going to be great. Also I think it's time we had another photo of you hun, how about one in your new size 16 coat!! :D xx

Do they do a sell or swop section on here I have a spare room full of things I only managed to wear once or twice before they were too big (I'm now a standard UK 12) :D xxx

Lucky you, i am wel gel. I will be content with a 16, I am mainly an 18 just depends on style and shop, can be 20 for hips and thighs but waist is gaping, 18 fine round bust. You HAVE WORKED SO HARD AND HAVE GOT AMAZING RESULTS!! I feel I have worked hard at it and am doing well but God wish I could catch up with ya, my body just won't do it. However I keep plodding onwards, due to stress mainly cos of work, I am trying to stay away from food as it would have been my first port of call just praying won't have put on tomorrow after a canny 3 weeks. xx Have a great day x

Lucie. Sell on eBay so get more money for new clothes. Simples.

Agree with above got £120 in 1 session of selling. Great idea.

Back