• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

You WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK. You have been through soo much already yet you have come through it. You will find a way of coping you have to. DiD you know that the grief process can go on for upto 10 years and even then its still raw.

bless u chrisa... I know grief can go on for years... I lost my son to cancer back in 1995 and there are times I still feel the pain and loss as if it were yesterday... and the loss of my daughter is still very raw... They say that god will never give us more than we can bear, but at times I do wonder.. Anyway I apoligise for whinging on, It just helps sometimes to put it into words.. Tomorrow is another day so let us hope it's a bright one for all of us xxx

Whinging is not what I would call it. You have a lot going on in your mind heart n body, all very complex body parts. We all need to talk things out at times your problems would and could never be classed as whinging. You are one very special lady and losing one child is horrendous but losing 2 my goodness and you think its whinging, I take my hat off to you. You are in the endurance race of life and by have you had testing times. Do you see much of your exhusband? I know you said you met up at new year. That can't have been easy for both of you losing both children, God bless you and be proud of how you have coped with life in all its rawness x

Thanks everyone for the support. Hope things get better soon and for everyone else who is struggling at the moment.

Breakfast - Ham and grapes.
Lunch - Grilled chicken and roasted peppers, courgettes and onions.
Dinner - Sausage casserole - WW sausage with reduced sugar beans, mushrooms and carrots.
Snack - Mini babybel light.

Drinks water and tea. 40 min walk with the dog as dog walker couldn't do today. Shattered now. So night night all x

bless u chrisa... I know grief can go on for years... I lost my son to cancer back in 1995 and there are times I still feel the pain and loss as if it were yesterday... and the loss of my daughter is still very raw... They say that god will never give us more than we can bear, but at times I do wonder.. Anyway I apoligise for whinging on, It just helps sometimes to put it into words.. Tomorrow is another day so let us hope it's a bright one for all of us xxx

You are so brave and strong Amanda. I'm always in awe of that. Keep talking, we are always listening :) xxx

Thank you shelley!! Haven't coped so well chrisa... I do see my ex hubby a bit he lives 125 miles away though. He has custody of his 8 yr old daughter from his ex partner, and I can't help but love her a she is the spitting image of how my kerry looked at her age.. first time I saw her though it was very emotional for me and for him... bittersweet really in a lot of ways. They come down to spend the weekend sometimes which is nice, and he's forever on the phone asking for advice on what shampoo to get her etc., I think he's finding it a big life change at 54 To be bringing up an 8 yr old, but he seems very happy, in a lot of ways I envy him, but that's probably because my own life is so empty..... wow just realised how much I'd typed... sorry no more posts from me tonight xxxxx

My goodness Amanda- I couldn't believe it when I read your post. I knew about the death of your daughter, but to also have lost a son and split up with your husband and have enough left to force yourself to change your life through wls. Don't do yourself down - you have amazing strength to have withstood this. Just...wow. I want to hug you, cry with you and admire you all at the same time.

Bless you yves xxxx

Wow Amanda, I echo what yves has said. How you have had the strength to carry on after so much grief and also have the strength to better your life with wls is simply amazing, you are a true inspiration as I honestly don't think I could carry on if I lost my son and daughter, I really do admire you.
I can't give an advice on how to cope, but just the fact you are getting up ad out every day is a massive achievement. You really should be proud of yourself.
I hope you get your meds sorted ad start feeling better, but maybe you need to be in the frame of mind of letting yourself feel better. What you have lost can never be replaced, but you need to concentrate on yourself and enjoying life again. You will always have such precious memories that can never be taken away, but maybe it's time now to embrace this new chapter of your life, and allow yourself to enjoy it whole heartidly.
Xxxxx

((((Hugs)))) Amanda, you are so inspiring. Do not be hard on yourself. You are an amazing part of this forum. Well done for being amazing xxx

GOOD NIGHT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL, SPECIAL BLESSINGS ESPECIALLY THIS NOGHT ON ALL THOSE WHO ARE CARRYING HEAVY BURDENS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, GOD IS THERE FOR ALL BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS HE CARES FOR ALL AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL. yOU ARE PART OF MY FAMILY ON HERE XX

I can only echo ehat others have already posted amanda x

B peanut butter on toast
L mini lf houmous mini lf babybel
D stew-carrot parsnip onion gravy. Couldnt cope with the lean beef even though it was reallu soft.

B- Muller Greek yoghurt, sprinkle start right and raisins
L- 3 slices ham, lf Philly, cuecumber, baby beet, melba toast
D- Basa fillet topped with two tbsp Lloyd Grossman tomato n chilli sauce and five olives (baked) and steamed cauliflower floret x1
Snack - ryvita minis, small fruit scone my work husband made for me

Total kcals in 700 region

Must admit I'm terrified to see the cals creeping up after them being so low for so long....

My menu -

Breakfast - Slice of toast.
Lunch - Left over lf sausage casserole.
Dinner - Tandoori chicken salad.
Snack - 2 mini babybel lights.

Great menu mayo, try not to worry too much about increased cals though. My cals are usually around 1000 a day, but everyone's different. As long as its less than your body needs to function daily then you should still be able to loose weight.

Today's menu
B: diet protein shake with marvel and frozen strawberries and blueberries.
L: 100g ham, 30g lf Philly & cucumber
D: 3 egg white omelette with 100g ham & 30g lf cheese.
S: 2 muller Greek yogs, 4 mini shortbread stars (dangerous!!!!!!)

Kcals: 960. Protein: 107g. Carbs: 69g.

B- Muller Greek yoghurt, sprinkle start right and raisins
L- 3 slices ham, lf Philly, cuecumber, baby beet, melba toast
D- Basa fillet topped with two tbsp Lloyd Grossman tomato n chilli sauce and five olives (baked) and steamed cauliflower floret x1
Snack - ryvita minis, small fruit scone my work husband made for me

Total kcals in 700 region

Must admit I'm terrified to see the cals creeping up after them being so low for so long....

700 Cals is still barely enough Maya. Can't imagine it is enough to make you stop losing weight. I average out roughly 800 caIs and still lose most Weeks.
You are so near to goal, you can afford to relax a little surely? xxx

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

My new phone came today so using wls app. Am writing with the S
pen rather than typing, so much easier!! technology is amazing now. just want to say thanks to Everyone for all the kind words yesterday. Feeling more positive today thank goodness. Once again, have to say don't know what I Would do without you lovely people on here. xxxx

I think we're all scared of that Maya! But you have shown such an iron will in your journey I don't think you Will ever allow yourself to go back! You deserve to enjoy the new you and find a balance of eating- not overeating xxx

My new phone came today so using wls app. Am writing with the S
pen rather than typing, so much easier!! technology is amazing now. just want to say thanks to Everyone for all the kind words yesterday. Feeling more positive today thank goodness. Once again, have to say don't know what I Would do without you lovely people on here. xxxx

So glad to hear this hun. I will save that hug for when we meet :)

Back