• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Will definitely be up in Leighton Buzzard and Dunstable for the Feb meeting. It will be lovely to meet you xxx

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Well done all great menus's. Well have lost no weight today thought may have dropped a lb at least but nothing. Still being naughty at times, biscuit here n there with a cuppa, guna have to knuckle down. xx

Must be frustrating for you chnsa when you are eating so healthily, but at least you didn't gain so that's something! Maybe you should try Working how many calories you are actually taking in, just for a couple of days to give yourself a more accurate picture. xxx

Am trying not to go there Amanda cos I will do it alla tha time if I start, promised myself wouldn;t ever go there again. To me personally my life long journey will not be lived by measuring calories if I am to live and breath normally without getting hung up on my weight, then putting it back on again I just need to eat healthily forever with odd treat. Have doen the calorie thing and just neva want todo that again, don;t want to class it as a diet cos its forever, n calories are associated with dieting to me. I will just plod on n see what happens. fingers x. Hadnt been to loo till tonight for last couple of days was struggle gain, that wouldnt have help xx

Todays menu

B 1 WRAP WITH CHICKEN PIECES N STIR FRY
L 1 WRAP WITH CHICKEN STIR FRY 1 WW YOGHURT
s 2 TANGERINES
D 2 pieces bacon, 2 thin skinless walls sausages, 1 tomato, mushrooms all oven cooked.

3 squares of fruit n nut

water, tea n coffee x

We still have Christmas ket to eat just taking it slowly. x

I know what you mean chrisa... I wish I could be like that also, but still feel the need to write it all down and know exactly what goes into my body.. It sort of makes me feel that I'm in control somehow.. If for some reason I have eaten something where I haven't been able to weigh it to work out exactly what's in it I feel quite uneasy and don't enjoy it. By still keeping my food diary I am hoping that I will be able to look back and see which combination of foods brings about optimal weight loss for me as I try different carbs and proteins... I would like to be how you are now with food when I get to goal and am on maintenance, but with so much weight still to lose I don't have your confidence to be like that yet, but you are so much further down this road than me and you have already learned what's best for your body xxxx

eeh Amanda wouldn't go that far have managed to put 3lb on n lost none. It is the bloomin toilet issues again, i'm afraid i might getv anal prolapse if am not careful, certainly dont want to get checked out at docs. keepn my fruit n veg going in the 2 wraps i had to eat today were from my meal out lastnight. got chicken garlic sizzle, just mixed with veg n peppers left chips ate salad n bit of chicken sizzle made the 2 wraps up and put them in my lunch box for today, well i had paid good money for them, delish xx

I have just treat myself to a dairylea dunker xx

Ohhh dairylea dunkers!!! Used to love them, will have to add one of them to my shopping list for this week I think xx

Hi all

dreadful Monday and Tuesday food wise :(

Yesterday was better, and slept 8pm to 8am last night - boy am I glad - have been having to manage on very little sleep for what seems like weeks now. Hopefully this is a sign I might be getting my sleep skills back.

Anyway, better food yesterday and today was an improvement again:

Calories (kcal) 1012
Protein (g) 47.8
Fat (g) 14.4

:) love to all x

Last edited:
my fave are the ones with tubes x had been on offer in coop where hubby works 99p also had phill on for 99p as well. Be summat else now x
We are working our way through our litl chest freezer, trying to empty it so it can be defrosted just forget what you store in the bloomin things. Lifted me self a chicken rissotto out i made a while back for lunch tomoro x full of peppers and onions with peas n sweetcorn xx

All I have in my little chest freezer now is bags of veg and bags of fish and steak lol!!!! Seems like not so long ago it would've been choc a bloc with pies and oven chips and cheesecake lol!! Don't even buy bread anymore. Because it happens gradually, you don't realise how much your whole lifestyle has changed until you stand back and assess.. Food used to be my universe, my crutch, my comfort my everything!!! And since surgery slowly but surely it is taking more and more of a backseat in my life. You saying about the chest freezer just made me realise it again.... Sukay glad you had a better day, and that you hot a good nights sleep! That can make all the difference xxxx

ours is ful of veg, meat, breaded fish, daughters ready meals that she hasn't taken with her n thats it. my other little freezer has fish cakes in some frozen steaks, couple of m n s ready meals (daughters)again oh n some croquettes, thats it, both clearing out quite nicely xx

Hey everyone baton down the hatches ready for this here snow won't you.....
B- half a raisin bagel sliced in two n toasted with lf Philly
L- mwlba toast, lf Philly, baby beet, four king prawns, special k crackers
D- Basa fillet, soya bean, bias bean n fine bean salad, lf salad cream
Snack - three choc eclair sweets, ryvita minis, grapes

Mfp shows just under 800 kcals

Brilliant menu maya!!!! Looks like a lovely balance xxx

Hi All,
Hope you are well. Hope everyone is keeping warm and doesn't get too disrupted by the snow if you get it. I'm a tad worried because I have to travel far to work I'll either won't be able to get there or will get stuck at work. Either way not good really. So hope it doesn't show up.

Breakfast - It was a late one so I had grilled chicken and roasted veg, strange for breakfast but good.
Lunch - Half a tuna salad sandwich.
Dinner - Lean beef and vegetable casserole.

Nice high protein day :)

Didn't lose anything this week but didn't put anything on. I'm not surprised after my massive loss last week. Happy to stall as long as I don't gain :) x

Forecast here is saying snow From 4am through to friday 6pm so I probably Won't make it to work either Shelley Marie, as although I have a 4×4 I am too nervous to drive on icy roads, so looks like a day at home. This will be the first year though that I am looking forward to walking in it, as I can actually fit my legs into wellingtons now, so bring it on!!!
Have had nothing to eat today as have not been Feeling great, just fluids so no point putting up an empty menu . But hopefully will have a better food day tomorrow. It's my weigh day tomorrow, but shouldn't think I've lost anything what with all the ups and downs, but will weigh anyway.
good luck to all those who will have to drive or travel in the snow tomorrow. Please be careful.... Icy Roads are treacherous!!! xxx

It's been snowing here since 2.30 x

Good for you for walking Amanda, hope you feel better tomorrow too. Ah sounds bad in lots of places already. My work policy is to try for 4 hours before giving up. The problem is I live 15 mins from the nearest bus and at least a hours walk from a train station. It's 27 miles in a car to my work. The problem is I can't drive but my mum normally kindly drives me to the station but she does not drive in the snow. It's not meant to start snowing where I am until 11 am tomorrow but then it's meant to be heavy for the rest of the day. So have a funny feeling I will get there but not home. Which is no fun at all. Like Amanda said be safe if you are driving, saw a lot of black ice on the way home tonight x

My partner is working through the night and may not come home tomorrow, as he has to be back there in the afternoon. The workers are all arranging digs.

I hope he can get home :(

Back