• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I really like them and they're just the right size. I bought the wholemeal ones and I've only tried them toasted. I'm making burgers tomorrow, so I may have one un toasted as a bun. I'm going to try the multi seed ones next. Thank you for explaining what they were :)

What did you think of the Warburtons thins? x

I tried one today toasted, was really nice with some low fat pate on it for breakfast

Congrat's on your surgiversary Maya, you have done fantastically well. A size 10! well done. Ignore comments about going too far, just jealously, if you are happy and healthy that is all that matters.

Menu for today -
Breakfast - Slice of toast
Lunch - half a M&S 3 bean salad with mint vinaigrette dressing.
Dinner - Low fat lasagne and salad.
Snack - lf crisps. Need to get some fruit tomorrow.

My half day turned into a full day as we had loads of emergencies so had to go in early and not long been home. V.tired but looking forward to the weekend as meeting up with all my college friends for a big party. Going to be great as it's the first time we have all managed to find a time to get together at the same time for over a year.

Hope you all have a good weekend :) xxx

Good morning everyone!! Well weigh in this morning bright and early and 2lb loss to report, on top of losing some inches!! so very happy indeed. If I really focus this week maybe I can lose the 3lbs I need to take me into the 12 stones before I leave for my family visit.. I had given that mini goal up but with 2lbs gone this week am going to give it my best shot... Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Well done Amanda, you are doing brilliant and your mum will definitely notice a difference xx

Hope your college friends will be amazed at your transformation if not they jolly well should be. I fthe answer is no thye not I will have to venture down staff and speak to them at the same time I speak to Amandas mam, and have big words everyone deserves credit and you too as much if not more than most its truly amazing hoiw far you ahve nboth come in such a short time. xx

hope you have a lovely time with your college friends shelleymarie... I agree with chrisa, they will be amazed at the transformation that has taken place with you.... Maya congrats on the size 10, and agree with shelleymarie, ignore the comments, as long as you are happy with the way you look and are healthy then that's all that matters..
I had an awful day yesterday, I went into total self destruct mode... Ate 2 sausage rolls a penguin and a slice of chocolate cake and nothing else!! Oh and 3 vodkas!! I honestly don't know what came over me... I really hope I will be able to absorb this liquid lithium, and get my mood stabilised again, as I am sure this is half the problem...Am very depressed at the moment!!! I know I am laying myself open to horrible comments confessing a binge on here, but in truth if I don't tell you guys then no one else to tell... And feel better just for writing it down, then I can draw a line under it and try and make sure it doesn't happen again hopefully....

:( Take care Amanda. Do you have the crisis teams phone number? Would you know when you need that level of support? Depression is horrid. My partner is struggling so much right now as they're changing his meds. And I'm a horrible person - all I can think is how we are going to cope financially if he has to defer at uni. This looks like self harm to me hon. I would see how you go today, but if you're still doing this maybe a call to crisis/cpn?

Amanda I'm sure we are all going to hit the self destruct button at some point. Don't be so hard on yourself. I hope the liquid lithium works for you. The trial period getting the dosage right must be very distressing for you. I'm always here if you need to talk xxx

phoned the crisis team, spoke to on call duty social worker, she is going to get my cpn to phone me... Very very down at the moment.. can't seem to pull myself up out of it, and yes you're right Yvessa, it is a form of self harm I suppose.. and you arent a horrible person, it is natural to be worried about your future.. I of all people know how debilitating this level of depression can be, and if your partner is struggling with meds like am then I feel sorry for both of you.... thanks for the kind words of support Yvessa and Paula... xx

Amanda don't make yourself feel bad for your food intake, if you are anything like me it would have 10 times that amount pre-op. I hope the cpn helps. Look after yourself xx

Thankyou victoria... yes admittedly it wasn't a binge like it would've been before the bypass.. it just scared me so much how easy it was to eat like that!! I am terrified of failing, I would rather die than be fat again......

I think we just have to take one day at a time.

Wise words victoria xx

You guna just have to take one day at a time if it gets really bad then hour by hour. Keep posting lovely, you are not alone x

FOOD TODAY -
B 2 Belvia biscuits, 1 pear
L 3/4 OF A DUCK wrap with salad
S inside of a peach melba cake for parents wed anniv. forced on me really. only small though
D 3 SKINLESS SMALL WALLS SAUSAGES, oven cooked, small portion of homemade cauliflour cheese, courtesy of my mammy, 3 small balls of beetroot.
Really been looking forward to this beetroot ate 2 balls first but god it was too acidic, starte dwith hot flush sweat standing on me just sat in my chest, left the other piece. Went to loo waited 10 mins ate my sausages n c/cheese. Had to have zantac tablet to settle it down cos new it would turn to acid on my tum. what a disappointment lovely tea just beetroot killed me and i love it get the sweet in the jar next time the vacuume one is ***** my pouch tells me.

Tea, coffee late, water

Good news I went shopping for my wedding outfit today and yesss I got it. Tried on in couple of shops then ended up in BHS of all places. 16 dresses later decision made, think the woman got bit pissed off like by the time we had made the decision. The good news is it was only £20 in the sale and its a purple colour and my hubbies new suit has a fine purple stripe running through it and he has a pale lilac colour shirt and a dark tie with purple swirly bits on it so we guna match. I also like another dress which was black and blue, lovely figure shaping all in fashion at moment, purple one has little peplum frill at waist, got 20 because worried botu sitting down in 18 and being tight, my top half is really 16-18 but my thighs and hips are 18-20 hence 16 dresses. The blue one I loved and it fits my curves lovely without any smiles from my apron. haha x well they both do but the blue one well guna keep thta for interviews very smart and it was £20 as well. Didnt bother with bag n shoes cos already got them just wearing black with the purple dress for wedding, cos I have a new black short bodied jacket with long sleeves got in the ASda sale for £10 after Xmas which should look nice with it. I will nee to be warm for the big day and keep my bingo wings under wraps. Guna get a nice black wrap to keep me warm when we walking outside to keep the chill off, havent decided wether I want hat or fascinator yet. A day of decisions. Must say my dad couldnt believe it when I tried on both dresses for them he got out his camera and said cant believe how lovely and thin you look absolutely smashing. Lovely moment that made me ever so proud. He gets emotional these days. xx Think yourself lucky Amanda you havent got a smiling apron like me, thye might come in fashion and everyone will want one. xx

Good for you Chrisa! It sounds like it wasn't anywhere near as arduous as you thought it would be.

Amanda, how're you doing now my love?

You have to love a bargain eh Chrisa? I bet you'll look every bit as stunning as your dad said you did. We're going to need a pic of you on the day, to see what you look like xx.

Anyway here's my menu for today.

B - Half a Cumberland sausage. Feeling a bit ropey.
L - 2 x ryvita, laughing cow & pastrami.
T - Home made beef burgers, used a thin as a bun, salad, onion, 25g cheese and smokey chipotle sauce.
S - 6 grapes.

Bought some still flavoured water to try today. Drinks were tea, coffee, NAS squash and water.

Thinking of you Amanda. Don't forget you have lots of friends here and your not on your own xxx

Back