• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Not one for putting menus in these days busy wirkwise.

Last night I had a chip nutty and it was heaven lol.

A Warburtons thin with some syn free slimming world chips.

Oops meant butty

Menu today

B DRY GRANOLA CUPPA TEA
S BANANA
L cucumber slices and gammon pieces
D 1 YORK pud, cabbage, carrots, turnip, braised steak n onions in gravy, mint sauce, yesterdays lunch lovely mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Been a strange day snow flurries all day on and off some heavy some not. Pleased I am home in the house bathed and jim jams on. Heating whacked up it has been a very cold day today. xxx

Ohh nice menu Chrisa. It's been the same here weather wise today. I felt like Scott of the Antarctic earlier today walking to a patients house lol. Here's today's menu.

B - 6 grapes and petit filous.
L - Pot roast pork loin, tsp mash, swede, cabbage. 2 asparagus spears mixed steamed veg and gravy.
T - Chicken and steamed veggies, little bit of gravy.
S - 20g unsalted mixed nuts.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash, flavoured water.

You know I v not had nuts for ages could just eat some. Wot kind do you get can you get ready salted I like them or do you get monkey nuts brazil nuts and the like?

Well done on the great loss this week Paula! Doing fab.

Well I went to see the flat and didn't fall in love, it was very small and very basic but it has what we need and is the perfect location and allows dogs. Met the landlady and she was lovely. I decided that I would have to let my mum see it before signing on the dotted line so booked to see it tomorrow but someone else is going to see it tomorrow as well! Well I should have just gone for it as we have so much snow here we won't get to see it tomorrow so I'm going to ring first thing and ask if I can pay a deposit over the phone. It wouldn't be a forever home but it would do nicely for now, so fingers crossed again that they let me do that in the morning.

My menu today is the same as yesterday. Stay safe and warm everyone, if it's snowing as bad as it is here don't go out in it if you can help it. It took me over 3 hours to get home and work let me leave an hour early. I've got friends who are have been stuck out in it even longer. Eek! Soup and hot water bottles for everyone :) xx

Thanks Shelley. I'm so glad the flat is going to work out for you and your mum. Get that deposit paid as quick as you can xxx

Hope you have manage dto secure the flat Shelley. Nothing with small n basic cheaper to heat n light, less bills to afford n less housework.

Menu today -

B TOASTED TEA CAKE WITH SPREAD
S chocolate teacake
L CUCUMBER, BAKED HAM, 1 WW YOGHURT
D PORK CASSEROLE WITH 1 SMALL DUMPLING

SMALL PIECE OF LEMON CURD PUDDING XX

TEA COFFEE WATER

No news yet, I'm just hoping it's because of the snow. The agent said she was the only who made it into work so was shutting up shop but would let us know. Will try first thing in the morning. Trying not to be negative but have a bad feeling as others are interested and think they will pick someone with out a dog over some with one but like I say fingers crossed again.

Breakfast - Fruit salad.
Lunch - Home made vegetable soup with chunks of chicken in it.
Dinner - Lean lamb steak with broccoli, green beans and peas. A tiny bit of mint sauce.

Another sleepless night, but will let you guys know when I know :) I managed a 50 min walk with the dog through the snow! bitter but blew the cobwebs away :)

Hope you are all having a good day. Missing Amanda, keep posting if you can hun, even if it's not menu's :) xx

yES she is a big miss on here.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AMANDA GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON HERE. WHEN I WAS FEELING REALLY DOWN AND UPSET YOU TOLD ME I COULDNT LEAVES THIS SITE WELL THE SAME GOES FOR YOU LADY WE NEED YOU AND YOUR REASONING SKILLS. NO MATTER WHAT STAGE OF UPSET YOU ARE IN. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU JUST LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN FOR US TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME. SHAKE YOURSELF CHIN UP AND POST LOVELY WE MISSING YA XXX

yES she is a big miss on here.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AMANDA GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON HERE. WHEN I WAS FEELING REALLY DOWN AND UPSET YOU TOLD ME I COULDNT LEAVES THIS SITE WELL THE SAME GOES FOR YOU LADY WE NEED YOU AND YOUR REASONING SKILLS. NO MATTER WHAT STAGE OF UPSET YOU ARE IN. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU JUST LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN FOR US TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME. SHAKE YOURSELF CHIN UP AND POST LOVELY WE MISSING YA XXX

I'll second that!! We miss you Amanda xxx

Today's menu
B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - Tandoori chicken.
T Homemade meatballs in tomato sauce.
S - Nowt.

Drinks - Tea, water, flavoured water, NAS squash.

Hey everyone....chrisa I didn't get any messages in my inbox try again??

B- vanilla fat free yoghurt with sprinkle start right
L- smoked salmon, lf Philly, cuecumber, turkey slice
D- corned beef, three melba, lf Philly
Snack- three malted milk biscuits at work, small pot jelly with fruit pieces

Tea water and forty minutes swimming

Hi Shelley hope the call goes well today and you can breath a sigh of relief again if not back to the drawing board. I am in a similar boat with my interview on Fri. Not sure its the job for me but do i have lot of option well not at the moment I dont. So just got to keep on searching it will happen just when is the biggy. xxx

Any news sHELLEY ON THE NEW HOME??

MENU -

B MSBB WIHT SPREAD
S 1 PLUM
L PORKS STEW FROM LASTNIGHT
D PORKS STEW N 1 SMALL DUMPLING
s 5 ROLO SWEETS

TEA, COFFEE WATER

Hope you have good news Shelley xxx. Here's my menu for today.

B - Egg white mushroom omelette.
L - Tandoori chicken.
T - Leftover meatballs in tomato & mixed pepper sauce.
S - 1 ryvita with laughing cow & 6 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash, NAS flavoured water.

Back