• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

My menu today -

Breakfast - Ham and ww cheese slice.
Lunch - Low fat chicken and minestrone soup.
Dinner - Chicken and corn - came straight back up, thought I had room for one more mouthful and I didn't. Still learning every day with this thing.

Have a nice weekend everyone. Hope you are less stress now Paula xx

Good morning, hope he stress has settled a bit Paula, I am there myself so I do understand. I said the other day I have the knack of giving the appearance of a swan swimming calmly accross the water whe all I see is the feet beneath the water going 50 to tha dozen trying to paddle to keep me a float.

Shelley I really hope you problem become resolved very very soon indeed, everyone needs a place to call home and you need a little more than most with your lovely mam and your beloved furry friends. Hope you are feeling well after being sick. I fortunately have never experienced that side of the surgery thankfully.

Have a great weekend all xx

Weigh in this week a pound off which is still good.still a loss. Down to 14 13

So happy. 5 lbs off this week!!!!

I only lost a POUND of which I put on last week. Since this time last year I have lost the amazing amount of 2 1/2 stone not a great lot but its off and seems to be plateaud right out now, looks like this is my settling weight at 14 st 6. Mostly size 18 now. my weight I was when I got married 28 years ago. xx

Well done Chrisa!! At least it's a lb in the right direction xx. Here's today's menu :)

B - Bacon and dry fried egg.
L - Ham sandwich made with laughing cow and warburtons thin.
T - Home made meatballs in tomato & vegetable sauce. Tsp of Parmesan.
S - 10 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, flavoured water, NAS squash.

mY FOOD MENU TODAY

B msbb and dry fried egg
L 1 PKT FRIDGE RAIDERS
S PIECE OF CHICKEN
D 2 SMALL SLICES OF LEAN HOME COOKED BACON JOINT
D CHICKEN N PINEAPPLE WITH VEG IN SWEET N SOUR SAUCE FORM CHINESE WITH RICE. TINY BIT RICE AND HALF THE CHICKEN N PINEAPPLE WELL 1/3 REALLY BROUGHT THE REST HOME. tHE RICE GAVE ME A BAD BELLY IT HAS MOVED DOWN NOW THANKFULLY WAS JUST SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CHEST TILL HAD NICE CUPPA TEA BOUT AN HOUR AGO MADE ALL THA DIFFERENCE. wHITE RICE AND WHITE BREAD SEEMS TO AFFECT ME LIKE THIS YET PASTA IS OK??
TEA, COFFEE WATER FORGOT TO ADD 2 GLASSES OF WINE XX

Hi all, hope you having a good weekend. Well done on the great loses Yve, Chrisa and Retfordmag. I really hope I lose my gain before I see the surgeon on Friday. My first time seeing the dietician as well - some how slipped through the net on that one but to be honest not sure what to say to her. Been busy today trying to find somewhere to live and found somewhere promising but I won't be able to find out if it's still available till Monday morning so keep everything crossed for me. It's ideal so I can't hope too much.

I had mainly liquid day today after last night.

Breakfast - Protein shake.
Lunch - Cheese slice and chicken soup.
Dinner - Tomato soup.
Lots of tea through out the day.

Have a nice Sunday everyone xx

Sounds just right, I really hope this palce is there for you have commented on fb. Best of luck fingersx for ya xx

Any news on the flat Shelley? Missed not seeing my mam today, but I'll get to see her next weekend. I hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday, whether your a mum or not xxx
Here's my menu for today.

B - Bacon & egg.
L - Pot roast pork loin, tsp of swede & potato. 2 asparagus spears, cabbage, steamed veg and gravy.
T - Same as above minus the potato.
S - 6 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, flavoured water, coffee, NAS squash.

Shelley cant see bout flat till tomorrow she said.

menu today -

B msbb toasted
L 1 YORK PUD, carrots, turnip, cabbage braised steak with onions
D CHICKEN sweetn sour sauce with pineapple xx
s peanut cookie

Had lovely day got flowers , plant chocolate truffles n wine, new watch n serum for me wrinkles. wonderful xx

No news about the flat yet Paula, will ring first thing tomorrow morning and hopefully I'll get to see it before I start work as on a half day. If it's ok I'll grab it with both hands. Not sure I'll sleep tonight.

Hope you all had a good Mother's day if you were celebrating. I cooked a roast for my mum but I will take her out too, neither off us fancied the crowds today so just had a quiet one.

Breakfast - Ham and pineapple.
Lunch - Chicken Soup.
Dinner - Roast beef, mixed greens, half a roast potato, a aunt bessies yorkshire and a little low salt gravy.

What's good is there is plenty for tomorrow too :)

Don't be afraid to offer lower than they've asked Shelley regardless of how much you want it.

It's a bargain for the area it is in, but I will try anyway as we are tight on money, eep! Oh I just hope it's still there! xx

Back