• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

The consultant has said my cyst is too small to operate on, so they are sending me home and referring me to a gynaecologist. I'm back to square one, still in pain, but I'm glad I can go home.

Sorry to hear that Paula. I have one that's too small to operate on too. Its really hurts around ovulation time. Gyne told me it shouldn't hurt - looked at me like I was a wimp! Sometimes I despair..... I hope they can sort some kind of treatment for you.

Have had a week at the parents. Decided to have a maintenance week (eating at a level I expect too when I maintain) as my mum cooks such nice healthy food, thought it would do me some good. Well got home and I've lost 2 1/2 lbs! I ate 1500-2000 kcals everyday! I dont understand my body sometimes.......
Feel like there has been a lot of change when I look in the mirror recently, my figure is changing a lot and I'm comfortably fitting into size 18s now. Also have lost a shoe size, was taking a 7 1/2 - 8, now fitting into a 6 1/2 wide or a standard 7! Bought some boots for winter. I feel I need some good winter clothing, because I feel COLD.

Last edited:
Have had a week at the parents. Decided to have a maintenance week (eating at a level I expect too when I maintain) as my mum cooks such nice healthy food, thought it would do me some good. Well got home and I've lost 2 1/2 lbs! I ate 1500-2000 kcals everyday! I dont understand my body sometimes.......
Feel like there has been a lot of change when I look in the mirror recently, my figure is changing a lot and I'm comfortably fitting into size 18s now. Also have lost a shoe size, was taking a 7 1/2 - 8, now fitting into a 6 1/2 wide or a standard 7! Bought some boots for winter. I feel I need some good winter clothing, because I feel COLD.

Funny you should say about your feet shrinking because I got my boots out this morning for the first time since last winter and they are massive. I had to put on thick socks and put a in-sole in the bottom.

I lost the grand total of 10 dress sizes, 6 ring sizes and 2 shoe sizes since I got to target! It's all very odd!! Well done with the weight loss this week...I think its good to inc cals once in a while.. keeps your metabolism working!!

B- homemade French toast with seeded bread, chopped fruits
L- olive bread, chicken drumstick, Florida slaw
D- lasagne, Muller light choc desert
S- cookie n cream protein bar (third of), special k crisps
Lots of tea

Couple of weeks being unfocused trying to get back on tract.

Breakfast - Raisin splits
Lunch - 2 Ryvita with tuna.
Dinner - Carrot and Coriander soup. Half a toasted cheese and ham sandwich.
Snack - Special K Cracker Crisps.
Milk, tea and water.
Hour walk with the dog.

My holiday over, and determined to get back to my 1200 kcal a day aim. As if my magic, my restriction is back with a vengence! Funny how it works sometimes (think it might be psychological with me!?!).

B: Protein shake.
S: left over roast potato and sausage ball.
L: WW sweet and sour chicken meal.
S: Actimel.
D: Homemade chicken and bacon chowder.
p. 17g 100% cocoa bar (so yummy)

Haven't posted here for a few days. I did log on MFP though. Sunday: B: myprotein shake with SS milk L: chicken breast and pepper skewers at Weatherspoon's S: skinny latte with sugar free syrup at Starbucks S: protein bar D: mixed bean salad and four seafood sticks Drinks: water, milk before bed Monday: B: myprotein shake with SS milk S: two babybell light L: six seafood sticks, two Melba toast and some gurkins S: protein bar D: poached smoked salmon and spinach S: some pineapple and mango chunks Exercise: 15 minutes on the rowing machine, intervals on the arm bike, some work on resistance machines. Drinks: lots of water, milk before bed.

Hi end of holiday and wedding season. Weigh 13.2 stone. Only want another stone off as feel I would look silly below 12. So aim is to get this off before Christmas. Been to Chinese wedding and in London for 3 drunken days do back to reality.
Today
Breakfast - banana and 2 babybel
Lunch - chicken wrap
Tea - bolognase
Snacks- peach, grapes , bag crisps low fat and another babybel.
X

Breakfast - Half a tuna sandwich.
Lunch - Chicken in a cheese sauce with sweetcorn and a new potato.
Dinner - Same a lunch.
Snack - Mini Cheddars. The other half of the tuna sandwich. A mini babybel.
Tea and water.
Dog walking and a bike ride.

Work today. Got told off by matron, lol. We have a bariatric chair on our ward at the moment (for a patient) and I sat down in it, then a colleague sat down next to me! At that moment matron walked in and told us it was disrespectful for us both to be sitting in a bariatric chair. I laughed and when she realised it was me, she said oh Fiona you're just showing off now (she's been very supportive)!

B: Protein shake. Actimel.
S; 2 crispbreads with peanut butter and diabetic jam.
L: Chicken chowder.
S: Muller greek yogurt.
D: Pasta bolognese.
P: Latte and 1 chocolate.

Last edited:
haha - I would so want to sit in that chair...how many bariatric patients does it take to fill a chair ;)

Back