• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Yes a healthy diet of fruit ,veg and protein, low carbs is the way to go but even then things can occur. I am at the dentist today again I have to have another tooth fixed it really needs a crown but can't afford it so he is just guna patch it up again. Till the next time. I have to say I have had little problems iother than that even my allergies haven't been too bad till this last fortnight my eyes have been really bad, juyst when they were better the last 2 days they have gone back over again, I LOOK like a vampire red eyes. May be able to put my sunglasses on this morning as the sun is quite bright though so wont look too silly ha x I am due for ,my B12 next month so probably having my flu jab at the same time. Had no probs there either I know some people seem to like. xxx

Yep my immune system has been terrible. I've had shingles of the brain (very rare and only happens to people with very low immunity), chest infections and a lot of colds and bout of flu. I don't think this sort of thing happens to everyone but you definitely have to look after yourself. I think my depression probably has lead me to times when I haven't looked after myself enough, forgot vitamins, drank too much and not eaten enough. So like it's been said getting your healthy meals in and taking your vitamins is essential to giving yourself the best change of being as healthy as possible :) x

In the first 2 months after surgery I had 3 colds! I was not impressed. But fingers crossed I've been the picture of health since then (except chronic back pain), I'm neurotic about my vitamins and my dietary intake, lol

Had a crappy food day yesterday:

B: Coffee, dairylea dunker and a peperami.
L; 2 sausages and ketchup. 2 chocolates.
S: pretzels and a cereal bar. Actimel.
D: roast pork, mash, broccoli and gravy.
S: 2 crispbreads with cheese.

Today:
B; 2 rashers of bacon and a poached egg.
L; Glass of milk. Crispbread with 2 dairylea triangles.
D: 2 small chicken enchiladas with peppers and tomatos.
P; Stewed apple and custard.

I have been absolutely religious with my mess Shelley and I ended up with tb. So not convinced its because you did something g wrong.

Hi worrying to hear how ill everyone has bed ! Fingers crossed I am ok.
Breakfast - banana and a costa
Snack - 2 babybel
Lunch - soup, noughts and crosses crisps
Snack - banana
Tea - sausage, spoon full of chicken tikka. Eating off kids played. Not good.
Snack - another bag of noughts and crosses. Not buying anymore of them as can't resist them.

Oh I can honestly say I have not ailed a great deal only the bowel colic and bit of dumping. Very little in the way of colds and my chest has behaved itself impeccably since my op. At the dentists today I SAID ABOUT MY TEETH he said its nothing to do with the op its just the teeth I have had repaired in the past which are now failing and falling to pieces. That told me but I don't believe it. ha xxx

Breakfast - Half a lf cheese and ham sandwich.
Lunch - The other half.
Dinner - Home chilli made with extra veg. Put in hard taco shells and topped with lf cheese.
Snack - Satsuma. Grapes. Peach.

I ate a bag of peanut m&m's yesterday. Not a problem as within my calories but I didn't dump, I didn't think I would as I don't think I do. I thought I did once but think that might have been an upset stomach on holiday. What's you upper limit on sugar? I don't really want to test it and I don't have much of a sweet tooth thank goodness but It does make me wonder why if I don't. Strange.

Mine varies. I try to stay below 15g as anything above can make me dump. 25g will defo make me dump.

I don't have a problem with dumping on chocolate just fruit causes me massive dumping a banana or satsuma yeek nightmare but bar of chocolate no probs strange how every one is different

Today's menu.
B - Crumpet with marmite & laughing cow.
S - Fage with grapes & strawberries.
L - Tuna with salad.
T - Tandoori chicken with salad.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.

I dont full scale dump, not so far anyway. Well I can get a sleepy sometimes, buts thats it. I call this my dumpy feeling. Funny thing is I get this feeling worst with sugar alcohols. I can easily tolerate 15g, dont tend to push it much further.

I can eat 1 Weetabix n be fine 11/2 0r try 2 n whooooAH, palpatations sweating dizzy the works no cramps tho. We all different its strange how individual our bodies are and can be even though we have nhad similar ops. x

Hi can eat fruit no problem, but Hot chocolate send me running. 2 squares of chocolate or a Freddie frog ok but no more. 2 malted milk biscuit ok but 3 no way. Don't know the grams but do know the quantity. Thank goodness because when it happens I sleep for a good hour and half. I only try new things if I'm at home just in case. Tried a small piece of cheese cake and cream on Friday as it was mum and dad Anniversary and it was ok. It was about an inch across at the thick end, plenty.

Today's Menu.

B - Fage with grapes and strawberries.
L - Crumpet with cheese & pickle.
T - Jamaican pork with steamed veg.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I tried some ice cream and felt sick and sweaty and then tired. So I think I found my is over 20 grams. I'm glad I'm aware of it now and won't test it any more. It is strange that mine seems to be higher than most. I wish I dumped on bread lol. Could do with eating less of that.

Breakfast - Slice of bread with lf cottage cheese.
Lunch - 2 Ryvita with lf feta cheese.
Dinner - extra lean mince chilli and veg.
Snack - Ice cream and Satsuma.
Lots of walking today.
Tea and water.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I tried some ice cream and felt sick and sweaty and then tired. So I think I found my is over 20 grams. I'm glad I'm aware of it now and won't test it any more. It is strange that mine seems to be higher than most. I wish I dumped on bread lol. Could do with eating less of that. Breakfast - Slice of bread with lf cottage cheese. Lunch - 2 Ryvita with lf feta cheese. Dinner - extra lean mince chilli and veg. Snack - Ice cream and Satsuma. Lots of walking today. Tea and water.

I can't do ice cream or sorbet, just too sweet. I'm tempted to try that Wheyhey ice cream in Holland & Barrat's.

Oh man, sometimes I wish I had a 3 biscuit limit! I can eat a chocolate bar no problem, BUT i dont like them as much as I used to, so that good. I do love hotel chocolat though. Less sugar and more cocoa, nom nom.

I can eat ice cream ok, so Im sure my limit is quite high.

B: Cappuccino.
L: HM Beef stew and sour cream.
D: HM Salami, mozzarella and tomato tart with salad.
P: HM Apple and blackberry crumble with custard.

Hi
Breakfast - go ahead biscuits x 3 apple and spice ones
Snack - 2 babybel light
Lunch - chicken tikka home made wrap and banana
Snack - grapes
Tea - small plate if Sunday lunch. Just ate meat and bit if veg. Avoided potatoes
Plus ate 2 more babybel. Need to stop buying these in bulk as eating too many
Drinks - costa black coffee , loads more black coffee and wwatchers hot choc to curb sweet craving.
Am I eating too much? Meals are small but having lots of snacks.
Only want another half stone to a stone off but maybe I am eating like someone who is maintaining rather than trying to loose weight.

Back