• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

yOU ARE doing amazing Shelley, I am sure you will make a greta mummy xx

My food today

B 1 S WHITE TOAST (USUALLY BROWN BUT WAITING TO GO SHOPPING) 1 HARD BOILED EGG MADE INTO A SANDWICH
L INSIDE OF A STEAK PIE ATE ABOUT 1/6TH OF THE PASTRY DUMPED THE REST, 1 SMALL CHOCLOATE ECLAIRE
D SHEPHERDS PIE (CARROTS N ONIONS ADDED TO MINCE) WITH CHEESE ON TOP, CABBAGE N TURNIP AND GRAVY.

1 FREDDO BAR
2 DIGESTIVES
GRAPES

How are you with grapes they seem to cause me dumping like satsumas do but chocolate I am ok my tummy bubbles very bad with fruit strange

How are you with grapes they seem to cause me dumping like satsumas do but chocolate I am ok my tummy bubbles very bad with fruit strange

I'm great with grapes, but rubbish with satsumas.

Food not been brill today. Had to resort to half a sandwich for my lunch.

B- Crumpet with laughing cow.
L - Chicken & bacon sandwich on whole grain bread.
T - Spaghetti Bolognaise (home made).

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.

I noticed Paula always has a crumpet. Tried one the other day and couldn't get away with it. Really uncomfortable. I can eat nearly everything else!

One is my limit too. I find the Warburtons crumpets easiest to eat, as they aren't as stodgy. I also toast them until they're really crispy.

I can manage a small amount of bread. But pasta and rice are a no no. Have you tried gnocchi instead of pasta? It's much easier I find :)

What is that Paula I've never heard of it,
I'm afraid my diet is extremely limited now,I've mentioned it to the dietician and he says I just have to find things I can eat/tolerate.

What is that Paula I've never heard of it, I'm afraid my diet is extremely limited now,I've mentioned it to the dietician and he says I just have to find things I can eat/tolerate.

It's potato based and it's mixed with flour. It's quite a firm texture and only takes 3 mins to cook. You can use it instead of pasta. It's usually in the fresh pasta sections of supermarkets or next to the dried pasta in a vacuum pack in the aisles. Give it a go, you never know :)

It's potato based and it's mixed with flour. It's quite a firm texture and only takes 3 mins to cook. You can use it instead of pasta. It's usually in the fresh pasta sections of supermarkets or next to the dried pasta in a vacuum pack in the aisles. Give it a go, you never know :)

I will look for that,I mainly eat fish now.
I eat a lot of dried squid...lol
People might think yuk,but it's lovely I buy from Chinese supermarket

I can manage bread fine. Only 1 slice at a time though. White goes down easier than wholemeal but I make myself buy wholemeal. Rice is fine but only in very small amounts as it is very filling. Pasta is the hardest to digests, not too much of that at all but noodles seem to slip down well - too well! I wish there was more I couldn't eat. My portion control is good but I can manage most things. I use to be sick all the time but that seems to have stopped now. Maybe I know my limits now lol.

One is my limit too. I find the Warburtons crumpets easiest to eat, as they aren't as stodgy. I also toast them until they're really crispy.

Oo I can manage two as a main meal (ie breakfast or lunch). They are low fat too. But I seem to manage more than most people! I can't get on with pasta very well though, and untoasted bread is a no.
I too toast they until they are crispy.

I'm seriously struggling and weight loss has slowed right down even though I do nothing different, still consuming 800 to 1000 cal her day as my dietician recommended. Also feeling very run down, tired and irritable. Had a cold for two weeks and still battling with a cough... First blood test isn't till November. Seriously guys if you see anything wrong with my menu please let me know.

Yesterday:
B: one bacon medallion and two chicken sausages
Lunch: one boiled egg mashed with a little LF grated cheese, little bit of lighter than light mayo and sweetcorn, one Melba toast.
S: two babybell light
D: rump steak with peas and grilled flat mushroom... Couldn't even finish half the steak.
S: a few seafood sticks and Melba toast as I was under my calories.
Drinks: water, watered down OJ, milk before bed.

Today:
B: one boiled egg and one chicken sausage
L: will be same except for one or two gurkins as well
D: leftover steak and peas
S: LF home made rice pudding... One of my rare treats.
Drinks: water, maybe one cup of tea, milk before bed.
Might put some tinned fruit with my rice pudding.

Hi Ines what about fresh fruit, saw you had some veg but you need to vary if possible and add fruit to it. If you haven't got fresh get tinned in its own juice. You can buy frozen berries, blackberries are free at the moment. xx

I do have tinned fruit, will have some later as a struggle preparing fresh fruit. ... Still have to get used to fruit, never was a big fan of it. Thanks x

Back