• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi
Breakfast - go ahead biscuits x 3 apple and spice ones
Snack - 2 babybel light
Lunch - chicken tikka home made wrap and banana
Snack - grapes
Tea - small plate if Sunday lunch. Just ate meat and bit if veg. Avoided potatoes
Plus ate 2 more babybel. Need to stop buying these in bulk as eating too many
Drinks - costa black coffee , loads more black coffee and wwatchers hot choc to curb sweet craving.
Am I eating too much? Meals are small but having lots of snacks.
Only want another half stone to a stone off but maybe I am eating like someone who is maintaining rather than trying to loose weight.

It doesn't sound like too much to me at the moment. Do you have an idea of calories? do you use myfitnesspal? Are you still losing?

It doesn't sound like too much to me at the moment. Do you have an idea of calories? do you use myfitnesspal? Are you still losing?

Hi I may give fitness pal a go as I have an I phone. No I don't count calories at all. I have only lost 6 lb in about 8 weeks. I know I should probably aim to go lower than 12 stone but I am worried about my skin if I go lower, as it's ok at the minute and I am a 14-16 top and 16 bottom.
Will look into my fitness pal now!

I think you should aim for whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm aiming for 12 stone myself. Your food intake seems fine to me. If you are concerned you are snacking too much, maybe you could try having slightly larger meals too see if that will help? I know if I have eggs and bacon for breakfast I dont feel the need to snack as much as when I have something lighter (and more carby). I drink shed loads of coffee too!

Still feeling under the weather so my appetite is nonexistent.

B: myprotein shake with ss milk
L: same as above
S: protein bar
D: seafood sticks, gurkins and two Melba toast
S: two babybell light
All in all 895 cal.
Drinks: water, milk before bed

As far as dumping goes, I have hardly tested the water. I have had no chocolate, nor crisps except quavers, and only ever two biscuits which made me nauseous, same with a tiny piece of cheesecake... Seems my tolerance is very low and on glad of that.

I hit a few mini goals today, so Im quite happy, lol. Thought this week was going to be my first stall, but no, 2 lbs lost, yay. I have to keep reminding myself how lucky I am never to have had an actual stall, when weigh in day comes my body always seems to have given up the goods, haha. 16st exactly now. I've finally dropped into the 'obese' BMI category, yay. So now lost 110lbs or 50kg!

Lucky you. I have been stalling lately, or rather my scales claim I'm a pound heavier but what with me being ill and struggling to eat and drink enough and possibly the many tablets I have to take for it, I'm probably retaining water, also struggling with constipation. Sometimes I'm gripped by the fear that I will never get there.

Hi have logged everything today. Loving fitness pal. Had 943 calories.
Breakfast - 3 go ahead biscuits
Snack - banana
Lunch - half home made chicken tikka wrap
And 2 babybel light
Snack - pear and squares crisps
Tea - macdonalds grilled chicken salad
Snack - going to have weight watchers hot choc
Feel back in control and going to continue to track for a while.
Thanks for the advice!!

Today's food hasn't been great. I had some bad news about my oldest friend earlier, which has put me right off eating.

B - Chobani Greek yogurt with pineapple compote.
L - Home made Caribbean pork.
T - Crumpet with laughing cow & marmite.
S - 2 finger kit kat.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.

Today's food hasn't been great. I had some bad news about my oldest friend earlier, which has put me right off eating.

B - Chobani Greek yogurt with pineapple compote.
L - Home made Caribbean pork.
T - Crumpet with laughing cow & marmite.
S - 2 finger kit kat.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.
HOpe you're okay hon.

My food today

B 1 1/2 WEETABIX SS MILK
WENT FOR LONG WALK- LAST MIN UTE DECISION SO AFTER 45 MINS LIGHT HEADED AND VISUAL DISTURBANCE HIT, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WITH WEETABIX FOR ME, OK IF I AM AT HOME BUT NOT GOO OUT N BOUT.
s HAD A CUPPA N 1/2 TEACAKE WITH HUBBY, PULLED ME ROUND
L CORNISH PASTY NAUGHTY BUT DELISH (1 OFF)
D LEEKS, ONIONS, CHERRY TOMATOES FROM OUR GREENHOUSE, BOILED THEN MADE CHEESE SAUCE WHEN THEY WERE COOKED USING GRANULES AND WATER IN THE PAN, WITH 3 SKINLESS SAUSAGES.
1 ICE CREAM

CRAMPY PAINS BOUT 2 HRS LATER THINK COULD BE CONCOCTION OF LEEKS N ONIIONS THEN MY ICE CREAM.
2 BUSCOPAN TOOK ITS SETTLING DOWN NOW X

Today's food.
B - Chobani Greek yogurt & pineapple compote.
L - Crumpet with laughing cow & marmite.
T - Home made chicken fajita & 15g cheese.
S - 100g tuna.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas squash.

Hi
B - nutria grain oats bar 165 calories. Tasted very sweet but didn't feel ill
Snack - banana
Lunch - courier piri chicken home made wrap, strawberrys
Snack - quavers
Tea - 3 fish finger, veg and snacked on some mince (eating tea I was preparing for tomorrow)
Snack - 2 cheese babybel
Drinks - black coffee, juice and a weight watchers hot choc.
Hope everyone is ok x

Had a rocky few days, been very upset. Who knew (not me) that being exceptionally upset actually means that I CANNOT eat! I didn't eat for over 24 hours because I couldn't get a thing down, I used to eat to sooth myself before, now my mum has to plead with me to eat. I'm ok now.

Strange day today

B WW YOGHURT, 1 SLICE WHOLEMEAL NIMBLE TOASTED
S 3 SMALL BITS CHICKEN
L INCH SQUARE OF FISH WITHOUT BATTER HALF SAUSAGE 4 CHIPS AND SPOON OF MUSHY PEAS
D 2 NIMBEL WHOLEMEAL WITH 1 DRY FRIED EGG
FRESH PINEAPPLE
1 ANIMAL BAR

2 VODKAS, ONION RINGS FRESH PINEAPPLE

B - Fage with grapes & strawberries.
L - crumpet with laughing cow.
T - Beef bourginone & mash.
S - Fage with grapes & strawberries.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water.

Have a lovely weekend all, did the food not stay down Maya because of all the practice or just the way your eating is? Just wondering as I know youwere trying really hard to conceive xxx

Lol, no baby yet much to our dismay -especially as 2 close friends have just found they are expecting we cross our fingers for October to be our month...think the roll was too dry ...

Back