• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Mightily unimpressed, have gained 4 pounds this week. While I know its not possible to have gained fat, its still annoying. I just want to get under 100kg at the moment - and the scales are going the wrong way!! I've revised my target weight to 13 stone (instead of 12) as it seems unlikely that I will ever get there. I had my assessment for CBT today, so we shall see if that helps my head at all.

B: 2 eggs and 20g cheese.
S: 200ml milk.
L: 70g Chicken.
D: Chicken and mushrooms in philly sauce with pasta.
S: 70g ham, 20g cheese and an apple.

Hun you are less than a year out. If I can be within 4 stone of my goal of 12 stone, trust me, you'll get there if you want it.

Hun you are less than a year out. If I can be within 4 stone of my goal of 12 stone, trust me, you'll get there if you want it.

Thank you lovely. You are such a strong and determined person, your personal achievements are staggering.
I do know I have time on my side. I've just revised up to try and help my psychologically in the short term. I just think that I'm hard wired (like most of us) to believe that if its not working Im doing something wrong. I am the same weight now as I was 4 weeks ago, so I'm concerned that I've reached a plateau. I was flogging my body to get a loss for quite a while, and got exhausted. Since I saw the dietician and she asked me to relax my intake, I've barely lost! So in my head I've made that connection.
I was over 26 stone at my highest weight, so even though I say I've lost 8 st, because I count it from my MDT. its actually coming up 11 st total (boy does my skin show it!). So I am thrilled with how far I've got, and even if this is as far as it goes, its still amazing for me. I'm just frustrated.com. lol.

I do know how you feel an md had a very similar experience when I hit the 10 stone lost mark. I did the strict calorie counting and like you ended up feeling a little burnt out. I swear by the slimming world. It suits our little tums and has really pushed my losses without me getting obsessive.

I do know how you feel an md had a very similar experience when I hit the 10 stone lost mark. I did the strict calorie counting and like you ended up feeling a little burnt out. I swear by the slimming world. It suits our little tums and has really pushed my losses without me getting obsessive.

That's fab to hear. I'm going to give myself a year, but after that its definitely something I will consider to help me get 'there'. My husband wants me to join the gym, as he says I now need that kind of exercise (I still only swim and walk) to help me push through, still got 23 stone head on though, and think 1: not capable 2: everyone will be watching me too see me fail 3: dont like sweat. Hahaha.

You are doing really well don't give up, just keep on going change your foods around try new things, the body easily gets used to the same stuff. I am staying away from the scales I am hoping and praying I have not gone back over 15 stone.I feel ok and my clothes are ok. Had a not so nice day yesterday, had half teacake toaste for brekki, cuppa, at 11pm had special k bar, some lemon lime water, caffe noir few cups, then the pain started terrible cramps, teacakes don't usually affect me and I had the ssame special k bar day before so must have been too much of that coffee or that water. Throughout 2 hours I was cramping badly toilet bout 6 times horrendous only my 2nd shift at this new project felt terrible kept apologising as had to keep going back had my buscopan when it started seems to help move it through n out the offending liquid or food. had a little lunch, more cramps nothing left in me. Got home at 6.30pm had chicken wrap home made was ok. No more problems had my toast this morning all seems ok today fingers x

Hi I totally stalled too and have am 2lb heavier today then I was last week. Tempted to come off my pill to see if that makes a difference.
Was good yesterday but not great today.
Breakfast - go ahead bars plus banana
Lunch - chicken home made wrap
Snack - hula hoops and cheese.
Snack - cous cous and spicey pasta
Tea - got some hone made lasagne so will have this or more pasta and cous cous.
I want to get to under 12 stone and got to 12.7 last week but 12.9 today.
Not drinking enough water so may give that a go tomorrow.
Chrisa - hope you are better soon x

That's fab to hear. I'm going to give myself a year, but after that its definitely something I will consider to help me get 'there'. My husband wants me to join the gym, as he says I now need that kind of exercise (I still only swim and walk) to help me push through, still got 23 stone head on though, and think 1: not capable 2: everyone will be watching me too see me fail 3: dont like sweat. Hahaha.

Confession time - I am lazy and do do regular exercise but rely on my job to keep me active. And if I did exercise I'd eat more to compensate.

Well my tumm still had few niggles yesterday but never amounted to anything like day before couple of days on buscopan will put it right. Have been ok today so far but had my buscopan this morning to help.

Have a good day all xxx

HI all has gone quiet on here hope everyone is ok and doing fine. My tummy has settled down now and my eye is on the mend my weight is stable. So I am ok apart from the tooth I had mended 5 weeks ago has come lose off to dentist this afternoon before work. Hate it. Have a lovely day all.

Any news Mayamoo on the pitter patter of tiny feet????

Hello
Breakfast - go ahead bar and 2 babybel
Lunch - home made soup
Snack - apple and banana
Tea - homemade mums mince pie, didn't eat most of the pastry, veg and potato
Snack - space raiders and kit kat.
Hope everyone ok.
X

Aye its gone very quiet on here, For my part, I'm pretty fed up with my plateau. I'm back in Wales for a couple of weeks helping my parents retire (the own a bookshop and we are packing it away).

B: 2 babybel, 5 slices wf ham and 5 slices wf chicken.
L: Lean Beef bolognese.
S: 200ml milk and small slice bara brith.
D: Jacket potato with bacon and brie.

Havent posted in a while - finding it difficult, as Ive got gallstones, and lots of things tend to irritate them!

B: 2x weetabix with s/s milk
L: mini humous, apple
D: homemade quorn curry, little rice

Well brave me had my tooth out yesterday dentist could fix it no more tooth that was left was just too soft so out it came. Shaking like a leaf I was.

B 1 MSSBB WITH SPREAD
L 2 CROQUETTES SPOON OF BEANS 2 SMALL BTS OF BACON
D CUPPA SOUP WARBURTONS THIN
S STRAWBERRIES

WATER, TEA

tODAY

B porridge
l warburtons thin, 2 eggs dry fried, tomato sauce just fancie dit nice and soft for poorly mouth.
s strawberries
D to be decided yet.

tea, water

WEll what a week I am having, B12 and flu jab Monday, dentist n tooth out Tuesday and hospital about my eye on Friday, having a ball NOT.

Keep up the good work all, stalls come and go but it will set back off again some can last as long as 5-6 weeks, just your body adjusting. x

How you doing Chris?

Hope everyone is well. Maya how are you? not heard from you in a while.

I'm good. Stared slimming world this week and it's going well. Certainly never hungry on it. I got into a size 12 today so very happy about that :D

Menu -
Breakfast - Scrambled egg.
Lunch - Half a baked potato with baked beans and salad.
Dinner - Rump steak with philly on top with salad and a roast potato.
Snack - 2 ryvitas with lf cottage cheese.
Drinks - Tea, green tea, milk, Juice and water.

Good Morning everyone: can I join the thread?

Xx

Of course you can join in xxx

I am well thank you Shelley am well jel bout your size 12. I can only dream your 12 is my 18. But I now that I would look ill if my body would ever go down that far that is. My face has gone down so much any more and I would look gaunt.

Yesterday

6AM porridge sachet with s milk
9.30 cream cracker, small banana
L FISH WITH ALL BATTER REMOVED
D 1 SLICE TOAST 3/4 OF JAM N CREAM SCONE
S 1 KIDS BAR OF STARS CHOCOLATE, 1 BAG OF POM BEARS
TEA N WATER

Hi Shelley-Marie, I am thinking about joining slimming world, I am almost 9 months post op and I have lost 9 and a half stone I now weigh 12 stone 3 pounds but my goal is 11 stone. I seem to have stalled and it's now a pound here and there. I have never gained a single pound since embarking on my journey but I am very worried about joing SW as my portion sizes are very small. I have a 'snug' pouch as my surgeon called it and I am sometimes sick a little. SW is known for eating until your full but I remember when I was doing it pre op you could eat a fair amount. How do you find it? Did you tell them you have had bariatric surgery?

Your thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.

Xx

Thank you Chrisa xx

Yesterday's menu:
Breakfast:
I slice of MSBB crusts removed, spread and marmite - milky coffee
Lunch:
1/4 of m&s beef hot pot 1mouthfull of dumplings and it had some veg in too
Snack:
Handful of peanuts and a low fat yogurt
Dinner:
Me and my little sister had a date night we went to a beefeater, I had 1/4 paprika chicken skewer, 1/4 potato skin with cheese and bacon and 2 nacho tortilla chips and the inside of a breaded garlic mushroom. I was stuffed!!!

:) xx

Back