• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I have really bad dumping to yogurts.. Every time i try them the worst ones are
Petit filous
All fromage frais
Munch bunch

I love yogurt as well :-(

X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Those ones are full of sugar hon. Try having plain yoghurt and adding your own flavours

I sometimes have yogurt for brekkie I have the Tesco good for you ones all I can manage is 2 teaspoons with 2 teaspoons of NaS muesli

Thank you, yea i know now to have them as i cant take the dumping. U have the muller light greek yogurts now sometimes for conviniance, they agree with me lol

I thought the kiddies one would have been ok!!

Xx

Had a carby day, and I feel no guilt or worry - because I know its just a day, and im in control. Im making progress.

B: bacon bap @ farmer's market.
S: skinny cappuccino.
L: 1/2 sausage roll and a little foccacia and cheese (also from farmer's market).
S: 3 squares chocolate.
D: meatloaf with carrots, broccoli and sauté potatos.
P: 1/3 huge brownie (that's right, more farmer's market goodies).

like your approach to a carb day ...
I will use it when I have an "off day"

Its so bad isnt it??

I find the activia fat free or ww fat free are better for me activia are quite high in sugar but helps my tummy out when it has had an episode. Activia really does work would recommend to anyone to try thast hasn't already settles the tum down a treat. My fad at the moment is cheese on toast. I toast brea din toaster then put on the cheese put it in microwave for bout 50 secs drain of the orange greasy fat add bit of sauce delish I think its just as good as spread n marmalade/jam. Had that today for my breakfast.

Yesterday
B PORRIDGE with raisins
s skinny popcorn
L small piece of steak pie, activia yoghurt 0% fat
s pear
D 1 bacon chop cauliflour and leeks in cheese sauce
s wholemeal toast with spread n scraping marmalade
1 packet pom bears

Todays food

2 slices Danish bread with cheese on toasted
L bacon chop, cauli n leeks
Then it will be work have to break my bacon chop into 2 bits cannot eta the whole thing to much to digest and takes ages to eat, terrified incase I get a piece stuck so chew it very carefully, will take the other bit to nibble on at work at tea time also have skinny pop corn, l/f custard n s/f jelly if I need it ryvita n lemoncurd/light laughing cow triangles with ryvita if I need to crunch something.

Have a fab day all xx

Hi all
Breakfast - go ahead biscuits and banana
Snack - quavers
Lunch - home made prawn and beet root salad with bit of cheese and coleslaw. Lovely
Snack - 4 digestives spread out over the afternoon.
Tea - pasta in sauce from aldi. Not a lot so just had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes.

Hope everyone is ok x

Oh not a good day!

B. 2 bacon eye, 2tbsp baked beans
L. 3 slices beef, walnut, celery, apple salad, 1tbsp morrocan cous cous
D. 1 slice turkey, 1 cracker and then felt all tight across my tummy!

Fluids. 8-9 mugs of tea, latte, 1L nas Ribena

Oh not a good day!

B. 2 bacon eye, 2tbsp baked beans
L. 3 slices beef, walnut, celery, apple salad, 1tbsp morrocan cous cous
D. 1 slice turkey, 1 cracker and then felt all tight across my tummy!

Fluids. 8-9 mugs of tea, latte, 1L nas Ribena

Dry turkey used to make me poorly when banded. I could only manage sift beef or lamb, that was it :/

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Interesting! I'm fine with chicken breast, steak, lamb, pork....it's the second time it's happened. Better stay away from Turkey!!!! :( X

Still feeling RIDICULOUSLY hungry. Im 100% sure its because I am due on, but its a bit alarming.

B: Warburton thin lf cheese and bacon toastie.
S: 0% fat greek yogurt with berry compote.
L: 1/2 tin tuna mixed with light mayo with salad.
S: 1/3 chocolate brownie.
D: Chicken, bacon and mushroom sauce with pasta.
S: Apple and 2 babybel.

B: Ham & baby toms
L: 4 mini melba toasts 1 l/cow triangle salad
D: ham salad
S: 4 sugar free marshmallows

Yesterdays Menu:

B: multigrain start with SS milk
S: strawberries and grapes with muller light greek yogurt, pack of crisps
L: Minestrone soup with beans and pulses, and a slice of WM bread and a butter
S: cheese string, pepperami and a mullerlight
D: beef mince hotpot with sliced sauté potatoes and veg
Followed by some angel delight (butterscotch) didn't dump but felt a little sick

X

Still feeling RIDICULOUSLY hungry. Im 100% sure its because I am due on, but its a bit alarming. B: Warburton thin lf cheese and bacon toastie. S: 0% fat greek yogurt with berry compote. L: 1/2 tin tuna mixed with light mayo with salad. S: 1/3 chocolate brownie. D: Chicken, bacon and mushroom sauce with pasta. S: Apple and 2 babybel.
try having a more complex carb at breakfast maybe? Or an English breakfast.

Back